holisticsensual, Sensuallyconnected - Mature, Huge Titted Hippie

If you look up the term "Pendulous" & this lady's image is not on the pages then use the supposed offending dictionary for fire starting material.

Thank you for posting these. Straight up!
I appreciate it. I've had many of my own "thank you" replies removed on this board.

Here are more pics of Petra. Today's theme....spreading and the first sex pic I've found. This probably the scene that was talked about before that she was selling for an outrageous amount of money. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Petra 3 (74).png
    Petra 3 (74).png
    399.5 KB · Views: 987
  • Petra 3 (71).png
    Petra 3 (71).png
    364.6 KB · Views: 1,039
  • Petra 3 (61).png
    Petra 3 (61).png
    386.6 KB · Views: 1,018
I appreciate it. I've had many of my own "thank you" replies removed on this board.

Here are more pics of Petra. Today's theme....spreading and the first sex pic I've found. This probably the scene that was talked about before that she was selling for an outrageous amount of money. :ROFLMAO:

WOW!!! I didn't know she did a boy-girl video. :love:

wish we had vids on all b/g content

wish we had vids on all b/g content
We all wish for lots of things. Someone will pony up the money to get the B/G material. I 100% support enough women myself (Wife and daughters) I can't justify sending my money to strangers. ;)

Here is Petra's backside

Attachments

• Petra 3 (101).png
    Petra 3 (101).png
    540.1 KB · Views: 743
We all wish for lots of things. Someone will pony up the money to get the B/G material. I 100% support enough women myself (Wife and daughters) I can't justify sending my money to strangers. ;)

Here is Petra's backside
That can't be real

Here is Petra's backside
This is an *incredibly* unexpected level of sexiness!! I'm here for her marvelous breasts. But, color me shit-stain surprised that her figure is this straight up nice from the back. Wow!