holisticsensual, Sensuallyconnected - Mature, Huge Titted Hippie

Is she Pam from those vintage pics from 30 years ago?

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/request-fulfilled-♦-early-2000s-babe-by-the-name-of-pam.132133/

The older pics of Pam certainly bear a resemblance.
I think you might be onto something there.
I concur, I see some similarities as well. The breasts are similar but smaller in her youth, or lets say they just dropped a bit with age (photos on this thread).....All that said, if it is the same girl/woman....somebody needs to interview her on the breast enlargement, and what she may attribute it to. Would be great for some of the breast growth threads.(y)

To me they look somewhat larger, but some of it is just them dropping a bit. Amazing how great tits make you look sexy regardless of age 9 times out of 10

I concur, I see some similarities as well. The breasts are similar but smaller in her youth, or lets say they just dropped a bit with age (photos on this thread).....All that said, if it is the same girl/woman....somebody needs to interview her on the breast enlargement, and what she may attribute it to. Would be great for some of the breast growth threads.(y)

To me they look somewhat larger, but some of it is just them dropping a bit. Amazing how great tits make you look sexy regardless of age 9 times out of 10
Maybe someone with an active fansly subscription can ask? If it is her, she may have no idea how much people might be into seeing more pics/vids from that era as well.

It took me a while to convert these other pics....here they are

Attachments

• Petra 2 (1).png
    Petra 2 (1).png
    592.6 KB · Views: 854
  • Petra 2 (2).png
    Petra 2 (2).png
    330.8 KB · Views: 908
  • Petra 2 (3).png
    Petra 2 (3).png
    282.8 KB · Views: 889
  • Petra 2 (4).png