Hi I'm LillyBoobs, 38K and growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LillyBoobs

Admin Post: Thread locked to prevent useless bumping. BQ

Hi everyone my name is Lilly, I'm from Yorkshire in the UK, a bit shy atm so please be nice

I have 38K boobs, growing like crazy . Iv always been self conscious about them but when my boyfriend told me about this site and all the guys that love girls like me it made me feel a bit better about myself.

I am seriously considering starting an only fans, but I need to get a bit more used to showing myself off first so please be patient with me

Hope you enjoy looking at them and feel free to ask me any questions :)

My twitter is @LillyBoobs so please follow me there too!

Attachments

• IMG-20220708-WA0001_mh1657314292915.jpg
    IMG-20220708-WA0001_mh1657314292915.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 1,412
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone my name is Lilly, I'm from Yorkshire in the UK, a bit shy atm so please be nice

Though you've been a member of the Forum for a while, welcome, Lily. We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed a picture of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more.

Now, if you can post a pic holding a hand-written sign (or, a short video) that says, Hi TitsInTops (see examples, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...i-hope-you-like-my-photos.126431/post-1050073 or https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/hii-big-boob-32f-content.140871/post-1387819 . Please note, that your Username alone isn't adequate (see https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...gn-in-this-forum-and-become-tits-verified.39/ ), I can change your status to, TiTs Verified.

And, by doing this, it will result in faster action if you should find a post that is not to your liking.

Regards,

Though you've been a member of the Forum for a while, welcome, Lily. We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed a picture of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more.

Now, if you can post a pic holding a hand-written sign (or, a short video) that says, Hi TitsInTops (see examples, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...i-hope-you-like-my-photos.126431/post-1050073 or https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/hii-big-boob-32f-content.140871/post-1387819 . Please note, that your Username alone isn't adequate (see https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...gn-in-this-forum-and-become-tits-verified.39/ ), I can change your status to, TiTs Verified.

And, by doing this, it will result in faster action if you should find a post that is not to your liking.

Regards,
Hiii! Me and my boyfriend have been "lurking" here for a bit haha iv finally worked up the confidence to post lol

Will this do?

Attachments

• IMG-20220709-WA0004_mh1657375342379.jpg
    IMG-20220709-WA0004_mh1657375342379.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 950
Hiii! Me and my boyfriend have been "lurking" here for a bit haha iv finally worked up the confidence to post lol

Will this do?
(y) Prefect! Thank you.

feel free to ask me any questions :)
When you first get out of bed in the morning and start to stand up, is there a "here it comes" moment when you know they are going to kind of fall downward with a slight thud? (that is very attractive to me!!!)

When you first get out of bed in the morning and start to stand up, is there a "here it comes" moment when you know they are going to kind of fall downward with a slight thud? (that is very attractive to me!!!)
Haha yes there is! And when I roll over in bed too lol. I usually just keep hold of them as I'm getting up, I'm only short so if I didn't they might affect my balance :)

I have 38K boobs, growing like crazy . Iv always been self conscious about them but when my boyfriend told me about this site and all the guys that love girls like me it made me feel a bit better about myself.

I am seriously considering starting an only fans, but I need to get a bit more used to showing myself off first so please be patient with me

Wow! Really enjoy looking I can’t wait to see more! You look great!

Thanks for sharing!

Edit. Oh wow just saw the verification picture… you have a tiny underbust and waist for some huge knockers!!! Wow. Very sexy!

Would love to see a bikini pic!

Sensitive nipples ?, do you enjoy having them sucked on ?
Do you suck them yourself occasionally?

Lily great to see you here! And BQ thanks for the introduction. Lily if I may ask: You wrote that you are activaly experiencing growth at the moment. Could you write down a small summary of your boob growth throughout the years?

Wow! Really enjoy looking I can’t wait to see more! You look great!

Thanks for sharing!

Edit. Oh wow just saw the verification picture… you have a tiny underbust and waist for some huge knockers!!! Wow. Very sexy!

Would love to see a bikini pic!
Aww thank you :) I have a swimsuit but I don't know if I could fit into it with the size they are now! Il see what I can do

Lily great to see you here! And BQ thanks for the introduction. Lily if I may ask: You wrote that you are activaly experiencing growth at the moment. Could you write down a small summary of your boob growth throughout the years?
Yeah of course :) Iv always been a big girl, when I was 16 I was an F cup. A lot of the other girls used to make fun of me so I got very self conscious about them. They kept growing, which I hated, but I got good at hiding them under baggy clothes. Around 20 I was an H cup I think and stayed that way until start of this year when they just blew up. I currently wear a 38K bra (the yellow one in the pic) but it's getting a bit uncomfortable already so who knows at this point lol

Yeah of course :) Iv always been a big girl, when I was 16 I was an F cup. A lot of the other girls used to make fun of me so I got very self conscious about them. They kept growing, which I hated, but I got good at hiding them under baggy clothes. Around 20 I was an H cup I think and stayed that way until start of this year when they just blew up. I currently wear a 38K bra (the yellow one in the pic) but it's getting a bit uncomfortable already so who knows at this point lol
Thank you so much for sharing!!!! You are how tall and your weight at this time?

Oh wow that's amazing, such a sudden growth. But if I may ask, so you jumped from an H to a K pretty quick, like what time span? Got no clue what your current age is lol

wow , i’m just down the road in manchester , doing the UK proud with amazing tits

Status
Not open for further replies.