Hi I'm LillyBoobs, 38K and growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
so wait, your friend joins in some sexy playtime in a MFF threesome with your boyfriend? Is he the luckiest guy alive?

Loving your pictures, Lilly - and the fact that it gives you pleasure knowing we are enjoying them too. Great choices of bras too. Keep them coming.

Hi guys! Thanks for all the lovely comments iv tried to respond to all messages but there have just been so many!

I had no idea so many people would think I was beautiful it's really blown me away :)

Some of you guys have asked about my growth, I found a pic from around a year ago and took another pic of them now for you guys, so you can get a comparison. Hope you enjoy ;)

Hi guys! Thanks for all the lovely comments iv tried to respond to all messages but there have just been so many!

I had no idea so many people would think I was beautiful it's really blown me away :)

Some of you guys have asked about my growth, I found a pic from around a year ago and took another pic of them now for you guys, so you can get a comparison. Hope you enjoy ;)

(Oh and I have a twitter now in case you guys missed it it's @LillyBoobs)
Great comparison! The yellow bra looks nice!

We are considering doing this for the only fans! :giggle:
Make sure to get some money. Don't charge too much though. Big boob OF rates have gone down a bit. And you mostly send pictures. The price of any pictures have has gone down a lot since last month.

Oh wow sorry for the late reply b I try to answer every question :giggle:

Yes my doctor has said I have a condition called macromastia, some of you guys seem to know more about it than he does haha

But yeah he just said if they get too big to handle get a reduction

Aww cheers I'm awful with technology so I may need it haha:giggle:
I thought macromastia was just a term us guys used. I had no clue it was a real thing.

Using inches with a tape measure.

Under bust = The measurement when wrapping the tape measure around her torso beneath her boobs (unclothed).
Over bust = The measurement when wrapping the tape measure around the fullest part of her boobs (unclothed).
Lilly, this person asked a while ago for these. It may have gotten lost in the abyss of replies.

My OF is waiting approval now guys I am not good with technology so I had to try a few times haha I'm so silly o_O

Do you guys have any ideas on what kind of content you would like to see?

I would love your input, even tho I don't really know what I'm doing we can work together and hopefully make everybody happy :D

My OF is waiting approval now guys I am not good with technology so I had to try a few times haha I'm so silly o_O

I would love your input, even tho I don't really know what I'm doing we can work together and hopefully make everybody happy :D
A lot of boob guys love to see tits in motion! It does something to our brains, can’t help but be mesmerized!

Bouncing swaying floating shimmying squishing squeezing spilling sidewinding - all of that!

Oh and I almost forgot film fucking your friend, she’s smoking hot! Can we see more of that hourglass figure?!? Please? I bet eating her ass while fucking your face is glorious. Your partner is definitely lucky! Show us :)

A lot of boob guys love to see tits in motion! It does something to our brains, can’t help but be mesmerized!

Bouncing swaying floating shimmying squishing squeezing spilling sidewinding - all of that!

Oh and I almost forgot film fucking your friend, she’s smoking hot! Can we see more of that hourglass figure?!? Please? I bet eating her ass while fucking your face is glorious. Your partner is definitely lucky! Show us :)
Lots of boob movement: check! :D

Still depends how much she wants to show haha

You are so naughty! I will have a word with them ;)

Content wise, anything with your lovely big boobs would be good. Also, guys like variety so different outfits are always a good idea - nurse, schoolgirl, maid, PVC etc. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hi Lilly. If you can produce some quality tittyfucking videos on OF you are going to become millionaires. As my username suggests, I am seeking titfucking videos everywhere and I assure you that there are no many decent titfucking videos out there (especially on OF). If you can persuade your friend into a double titfucking action or sth similar you are going to break the bank! Good luck and keep us posted!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.