Hi from JamieVP

A

Anonymous

Mod Edit:
Thread locked to prevent useless bumping.

While doubtful that anyone does, or will get new material to contribute, please PM me, or another staff member, and it will be unlocked.

Please DO NOT contact o/p, as she quit the Forum a long time ago.

BQ

Last time I posted everyone seemed to want more, so I finally got around to getting some taken. Let me know what you think!

Please be kind, I'm still new around here. :)

-Jamie

Attachments

• JamieVP2-name.jpg
    JamieVP2-name.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 35
  • JamieVP2-hi.jpg
    JamieVP2-hi.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:
hi Jamie :D they look fantastic!! don't be shy, I can't wait to see more!!

what's wrong with being shy? I think being me is something noble to aspire to ^.~
Of course I won't make it easy in this boob-off ^.^ but I'll enjoy your side of it if you'll enjoy mine Jamie!
very cute new photos, I don't do as much with messages as I could...

:D first post here on this forum -

:D Very NICE! How about another pic in a different bra?

Thanks!

Thank

<r>Hi Everyone!<br/>
<br/>
I can't believe I missed these. Something is wrong with my email where I'm not seeing these responses anymore...hmmm<br/>
<br/>
I'll have to figure that out. I can't out shy the queen Shy! You'd win the boobs battle hands down. <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
You're younger and definitely have move volume in your lovely boobs than my humble DDs. But it would be fun trying <E>;)</E><br/>
<br/>
Next time, leopard skin push up bra, we'll see how that works out.<br/>
<br/>
Keep Smiling!<br/>
<br/>
-Jamie</r>

Re: Thank

<r><QUOTE author="jamievp33"><s>
jamievp33 said:
</s>
<br/>
Next time, leopard skin push up bra, we'll see how that works out.<br/>
<br/>
Keep Smiling!<br/>
<br/>
-Jamie<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="green"><s></s>With that in mind, how could I not keep smiling <E>:wink:</E> can't wait! Thanks for these!<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B></r>

Love the heart note in the cleavage. You're too much :lol: . Too bad you don't live in New England :wink: :wink: .

LOL

<r>You're too kind. I love the comments of encouragement guys. And I don't think I'd like to live in New England much, Illinois is already cold enough as it is. I'd love to visit though and get some fresh lobster...yummy.<br/>
<br/>
A girl can't keep her high beams on ALL winter now can she. <E>;)</E> Thank god for padded bras.<br/>
<br/>
-Jamie</r>

Any time you want to come out to CT, you have a place to crash. I'm sure we can find a place on the shoreline to get good seafood :) . Besides, it's summer here in New England, a perfect time to visit :wink: .

Hi Guys!

Ron and I took a few more pics this weekend and I thought I'd share them here. Hope you like them. Come by the blog if you want to read about my 4-wheeler experience on our vacation. :)

-Jamie

Attachments

• JamieVP-lpbra.jpg
    JamieVP-lpbra.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 88
  • JamieVP-lpbra-spilling.jpg
    JamieVP-lpbra-spilling.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 67
  • JamieVP-pov.jpg
    JamieVP-pov.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:
always so pretty jamie. Sadly I don't get over to the site as much as I want to, but I'll try to be more friendly from now on.
Glad to see you back around the forums.

^.^
shy

Hi Shy!

<r>Hi Shy!<br/>
<br/>
I know it's been awhile. Bad Jamie bad! I'll have to give myself a little spanking. I hope to stick around for awhile. I'm sorry I didn't post, but I saw those last pics of you in the corset and I am sooo jealous. You look fantastic girl!<br/>
<br/>
Give me a PM sometime if your interested in a little side project of mine <E>;)</E></r>

I don't know what it is about your breasts Jamie, but wow they are spectacular; keep 'em coming.

btw, that POV shot was AMAZING.

Thanks! We had fun taking it. :)

Anything for a fellow Illini . Of course now you can see part of my obsession with shoes...since I can never see them over my boobs, I HAVE to have the cute ones.

;)

Nice pics!

Stopped by your blog as well, definitely enjoyed the 4 wheeler story ;) Your man is very lucky!

Re: Hi Shy!

<r>Great pictures <E>:)</E> And your blog is also really nice. <br/>
And btw<br/>

<QUOTE author="jamievp33"><s>
jamievp33 said:
</s> Bad Jamie bad! I'll have to give myself a little spanking. <e>
</e></QUOTE>

Do you need help with that? <E>:twisted:</E></r>

thosse are very sexy. nothing like the straight down the blouse shot. you have some fantastic cleavage. wow. thanks. more please more the sooner the better!

Hi Everybody! Just thought I'd post a couple pics of my Halloween costume for this year. Not as good as Shy, but I'm still having fun. Check out my blog for the rest. ;)

-Jamie

Attachments

• JamieVP-Halloween-01.jpg
    JamieVP-Halloween-01.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 55
  • JamieVP-Halloween-10.jpg
    JamieVP-Halloween-10.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 48
  • JamieVP-Halloween-08.jpg
    JamieVP-Halloween-08.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 61
  • JamieVP-Halloween-11.jpg