Hershikiss aka Sexy Susannah - Hawaiian with jaw-dropping hourglass figure

I knew her in high school when i took her mom's theater course senior year trust me she's never going to post an x tape the fact she's been doing this for 3 years now and considering she's made enough just with twerk highlights to buy her own house after moving back to TX.
What was she like? I have a feeling she was kinda a slut.

What was she like? I have a feeling she was kinda a slut.
Actually in a way not really. Ever see the meme about "cheetos/taki girls" yeah she was like that. She was always glued to her phone and would always roll her eyes when her mom would try to make her join the others in group projects or when she tried to discipline her but since she was her daughter she never did anything serious like suspension cause like that's your kid you know.
I eventually joined the after school theater program and I got really close to her mom and their weird family life. Her mom was white Cuban and her dad was South African, hell of a mix if you ask me. She also had her sister born barely few weeks before school started. Her mom had her 2nd year of college which might explain her more... weird parts being she tried to hook me with Susannah.
Me being the only senior in class naturally led to always sticking her to me in class and during play rehearsals after school since I was the oldest/most adult or grown up since everyone was pretty childish which I don't blame them I mean there freshman give them a break. One day during a break I was talking to her mom, Cynthia, and I was talking about my dad being in the South African army in the 80s. This shook her since her husband was from SA and that's why she fell in love him.
From that point forward she would always nudge the 2 of us closer and closer in class and after school she would make sure I was looking after Susannah and getting her out of trouble. She was a brick wall mostly and not her type and she knew exactly what her mom was trying to do

Wow this is the slim thick we need, all that fat going to her ass! If only she twerked in a thong at least

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_081024_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240107_081024_Instagram.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 368
  • Screenshot_20240107_081035_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240107_081035_Instagram.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 367
  • Screenshot_20240107_081047_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240107_081047_Instagram.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 345
  • Screenshot_20240107_081100_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240107_081100_Instagram.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot_20240107_081114_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240107_081114_Instagram.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 332
  • 7Ygl9xTD_720p.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • n7NxSaCC_720p.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • 05A1eaUB_720p.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • 2oKSHluK_720p.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • INcIO11c_720p.mp4
    1.7 MB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240118-033723_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118-033723_Instagram.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20240118-033718_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118-033718_Instagram.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20240118-033713_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118-033713_Instagram.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20240118-033705_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118-033705_Instagram.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 122
Do tell. Was she out in San Antonio? hence the 'of the alamo' part. you still talk to her?
She lived in San Antonio until her mom got a new job in Hawaii in 2019 or so. She moved back to SA kinda recently in the last 8 months or so. She was always on and off between LA/Honolulu with her old boyfriend but after her court case she moved back to SA for good. She bought out an old house near Selma with her OF money believe it or not, straight cash up front. It also helped she had a leg up from her moms old real estate business before she became a teacher but hey if you want to say you bought a house all by yourself go for it. Speaking of her mom by all means she's still doing great teaching in Hawaii and she still does her little Tik Tok book reviews with Susannah's other little sisters every other blue moon. And yes she's very much aware of Susannah's... "other habits" as she would put it whenever Susannah 1st started her OF, that's the main reason she moved out once her mom found out. I don't blame her considering Susannah literally started her account when she was still in school and how would you react if you found out your daughter was making in a day what you were taking home in 2 weeks but that's all in the past. Her mom wasn't naive then when she started but since it's been years of this it's more a "don't become addicted/don't hit rock bottom" type of acceptance between both of them. That's also the reason she's not as active as in the Past and why she got her day job in the Hill Country doing ranch work and tending to her horses. It's not so much Susannah wants to quit but rather she became far more successful and has made 99% more money than most girls on OF ever dream of. Now of course she hasn't even made has much money as her friend Tabi or reached her popularity, ironically Tabi (Susannahs best friend when she first moved to Hawaii) started her OF/IG on a dare from Susannah after highschool but overtime blew up on Tik Tok when Susannah was banned every other week. From there her popularity surpassed Susannah on most sites and you can see the difference even on IG: Tabi has 1 million followers while Susannah barely hit 100k. I'm sure if Tik Tok didn't screw Susannah over 2/3 years ago she would be all over the internet by now. All these conditions pretty much led here to realizing she can live off comfortably next few years out of the spot light and taking it easy.

All in all there's a lot of levers and gears to the story and for everything that's happened.

She lived in San Antonio until her mom got a new job in Hawaii in 2019 or so. She moved back to SA kinda recently in the last 8 months or so. She was always on and off between LA/Honolulu with her old boyfriend but after her court case she moved back to SA for good. She bought out an old house near Selma with her OF money believe it or not, straight cash up front. It also helped she had a leg up from her moms old real estate business before she became a teacher but hey if you want to say you bought a house all by yourself go for it. Speaking of her mom by all means she's still doing great teaching in Hawaii and she still does her little Tik Tok book reviews with Susannah's other little sisters every other blue moon. And yes she's very much aware of Susannah's... "other habits" as she would put it whenever Susannah 1st started her OF, that's the main reason she moved out once her mom found out. I don't blame her considering Susannah literally started her account when she was still in school and how would you react if you found out your daughter was making in a day what you were taking home in 2 weeks but that's all in the past. Her mom wasn't naive then when she started but since it's been years of this it's more a "don't become addicted/don't hit rock bottom" type of acceptance between both of them. That's also the reason she's not as active as in the Past and why she got her day job in the Hill Country doing ranch work and tending to her horses. It's not so much Susannah wants to quit but rather she became far more successful and has made 99% more money than most girls on OF ever dream of. Now of course she hasn't even made has much money as her friend Tabi or reached her popularity, ironically Tabi (Susannahs best friend when she first moved to Hawaii) started her OF/IG on a dare from Susannah after highschool but overtime blew up on Tik Tok when Susannah was banned every other week. From there her popularity surpassed Susannah on most sites and you can see the difference even on IG: Tabi has 1 million followers while Susannah barely hit 100k. I'm sure if Tik Tok didn't screw Susannah over 2/3 years ago she would be all over the internet by now. All these conditions pretty much led here to realizing she can live off comfortably next few years out of the spot light and taking it easy.
What case did she catch?