Hello I'm Bianca! Worship my G cups!

• Thread starter BenevolentBianca
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your posts and pics, they're amazing! You think you could share a pic from above from one Canadian to another, eh? :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hello TiT friends. Here’s a video of my big sweaty tits as I jog on the treadmill.

Anyways, now that I have your attention, I would like to do a little AMA. Feel free to ask me anything you want! I’ll be doing my best to respond for the next day or two. ❤️

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    6.7 MB
Hello TiT friends. Here’s a video of my big sweaty tits as I jog on the treadmill.

Anyways, now that I have your attention, I would like to do a little AMA. Feel free to ask me anything you want! I’ll be doing my best to respond for the next day or two. ❤️
Love the video!!
That ass looks super amazing. Is there any chance to see a picture of your booty?

Thanks for sharing.

That body is amazing!!! Love the way those tits bounce!!! Dear lord!

What’s your favorite position and what do you like to do with your tits the most?

Truly amazing! Thanks for the clip, I just wish it was longer haha :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My question: Do you enjoy titfucking and if so, how often have you done it?

Thank you! :emoji_hugging:

For a moment I was thinking that you doing a boobdrop for us

Sometime are you had any problem with your boobs? You know, button fail, any small, ikd

Just wondering, based on your name…do you have any pics of you pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.