Hello from Germany^^

G

Gamaru

Hi,

i hase no found a regular introduction threat.
I hope its ok that i post here.
Im Male, 35 yeras old and from Germany.
And oh Wonder i like big or giant Boobs.
Their Bigger there Better is my motto^^
I like Nature boobs (Gigantomasti), Silikon and Morps.
I search someon for nice talk over our bias.
When i someting right wron on Englsih than apologize it.
I read very much on English but a write it rarely.
I hope that we has a good contact.
When you have question please tell her.^^

Many Greats

Gamaru

Greetings Gamaru,

Welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Well, I must say that your written English is better than my written German. :lol:

You have come to the right place for most of what you want. Though, Gigantomasti isn't too common, there are some threads about it.

Now, are you looking for guys to write to about women with big boobs? Or, are you looking for women to talk to?

You will probably have better luck with the guys. But, we do have some female members who like to post pictures. And, every once in a while, they may contact a guy via PM (yes, this has happened to me here. Though, I do not think that I have mentioned it before).

Breast Regards,

... (in German, thanks to Google Translate)

Willkommen im Forum. Wir hoffen, dass Sie Ihren Aufenthalt genießen.

Nun, ich muss sagen, dass Ihr geschriebenes Englisch besser ist als mein geschriebenes Deutsch. :lol:

Sie sind an der richtigen Stelle für die meisten, was Sie wollen. Obwohl Gigantomasti nicht allzu häufig ist, gibt es einige Fäden darüber.

Jetzt bist du auf der Suche nach Jungs, um über Frauen mit großen Titten zu schreiben? Oder suchst du nach frauen, um zu reden

Du wirst wahrscheinlich viel Glück mit den Jungs haben. Aber wir haben einige weibliche Mitglieder, die gerne Bilder posten. Und irgendwann einmal können sie sich mit einem Mann über PM in Verbindung setzen (ja, das ist mir hier passiert.) Ich glaube aber nicht, dass ich es schon früher erwähnt habe.

Brust-Grüße,

Hello^^

Thank your for the nice greting.^^
And thank you for the translating in German.
Its very nice.
I will talk wiht both man or woman over big boobs^^
Here in German we has not a Community like tihs.
Fidning other with the same fondness is very dificult.
I hope that i can find here contact with other lovers of big boobs.

Greats
Gamaru^^