Status
Not open for further replies.

Ptar

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
(A bit of a long read, please bear with me. :) )

On behalf of the Staff of TitsinTops, I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year.

We’ve had several models join us, sharing their content in our forums and participating in lively discussions.
Our numbers have jumped significantly, and we now are just over 945,000+ registered members. To put that into perspective, our membership is almost exactly that of the population of Jacksonville, Florida. :oops:

Looking back on 2023, I’m sure you noticed a small shift in moderation and with the Rules.
We outlined the Top 5 Rules. These are rules that are in place regarding activity that would or could have a serious detrimental effect on the forum. We also created a group of guidelines that lead to a better run forum.

I’ve mentioned this to many members via PM and here and there in various threads.
“Our forum has been going for 18-years this year. We’ve got approximately ~57,000 threads, 945,000+ registered members making 1,200+ unique posts per day.
And we moderate all this with a small cadre of Staff doing the very best they can.
In case you wondered, we’re not paid, we’re volunteers. We all started out as star-struck book worshippers joining the forum in search of beautiful breasts."

Regarding the ~57,000 threads being moderated by about 6-8 active staff members, that works out to ~7,125 threads to keep an eye on per Staff member.
What really helps us is a group of dedicated members that report items when they see them pop up. You have no idea how much we appreciate this.

Unfortunately, there is a very small percentage of members (less than 1/1,000th%) that rant about the quality of moderation. They get angry when they see something not taken care of right away. I’ve been called many names, my competency has been called into question, my heritage has been insulted, my ego, my self-esteem, all of it denigrated and insulted. I’m certain the rest of the staff have had to deal with similar comments.

I’ve always prided myself on being civil, but direct when it comes to the Top 5 Rules.
There are members on here who have responded to receiving warnings from me in a civil manner.
For example: I had a member receive a full DNP Warning. He replied and apologized, in a civil manner, that he had searched her online name @Xxxxxxxx and it didn’t come up. It seems she had opened a new insta and her new handle wasn’t on the DNP list. I thanked him for his civil reply and removed the warning.

Gentlemen, I tell you now, you will get farther if you message us in a civil manner instead of stamping your feet and making demands and accusations. The result of the chat may not be exactly what you were hoping for, but at least you’ll still be a member of the forum.

A good friend and past senior Admin @BreastQuest and I used to use the analogy of a popular night club.
Everybody wants in on Friday night; it’s the hottest club in town.
If you’re causing a scene, insulting the other people in the club, and harassing them, the Bouncers will ask you to settle down, or you’ll have to leave. Despite your reasons, if you continue to cause problems, you’ll find yourself on the outside looking in.

I’ve said it before: Membership here is a Privilege, Not a Right.
I will not allow 1/1,000th% of the membership to harass and caused problems for the rest.

To the other 99.999% of you, thank you for your participation, your patience, and for your common love of beautiful breasts.
Wishing you all the Best in 2024!
Ptar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.