Grxceuncensored - Grace Smith (nudes)

she was getting all the attention just because of her huge tiddies. after her BR, she was just a normal f a t girl with no attributes to attract the male masses. I immediately unsubbed her OF after her BR.
Good as you should.

She's never looked as happy as her pre BR days
I was saying the same thing a while back. I'm not sure what she thought was gonna happen. She's a okay looking chick with big juggs, when she hacked them up she just became an okay looking chick.
she was getting all the attention just because of her huge tiddies. after her BR, she was just a normal f a t girl with no attributes to attract the male masses. I immediately unsubbed her OF after her BR.
agreed. I watched her follower count dwindle after she got he B/R. she wanted to become a yt star, no more lol. i don't even think she sees the light anymore.

I was saying the same thing a while back. I'm not sure what she thought was gonna happen. She's a okay looking chick with big juggs, when she hacked them up she just became an okay looking chick.

agreed. I watched her follower count dwindle after she got he B/R. she wanted to become a yt star, no more lol. i don't even think she sees the light anymore.
Last I saw she had really embraced religion and practically all her social media posts were about God, the bible etc etc. Just wonder what's gonna happen in a couple of years when that OnlyFans $ she made starts to dry up...

Last I saw she had really embraced religion and practically all her social media posts were about God, the bible etc etc. Just wonder what's gonna happen in a couple of years when that OnlyFans $ she made starts to dry up...
all the OF money is gone shes a bartender right now she bought a car and rented 2 apartments she already moved back with her parents just give it a few more years working a dead end job is cute in your early 20s but just wait shes gonna realize one day that no one is coming to save her and she gonna have to work for the next 40 years no influencer life/no luxury lifestyle on easy mode from youtube and onlyfans... she even had a podcast a year ago and to me sounds like alot of coping that her youtube career didn't take off

Attachments

• grace.png
    grace.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:
Anyways, I was cleaning up an old hard drive a few days ago and came across a few videos I don't think have been shared here or elsewhere. Happy nostalgia fapping to those who still follow this thread. The link will only be available for a few days so get it while it's hot!

https://mega.nz/folder/R2dkmJDD#TyOSR3m7lQHaoPAwEd3Gzw
Wtf unseen content your the goat

all the OF money is gone shes a bartender right now she bought a car and rented 2 apartments she already moved back with her parents just give it a few more years working a dead end job is cute in your early 20s but just wait shes gonna realize one day that no one is coming to save her and she gonna have to work for the next 40 years no influencer life/no luxury lifestyle on easy mode from youtube and onlyfans... she even had a podcast a year ago and to me sounds like alot of coping that her youtube career didn't take off
shoulda never chopped em in half

I think it was during a TikTok live or IG live that she was explaining that she needed to workout and lose weight because her tits were starting to grow again.

Does she still do any content on her OF or is it just repeats of old videos and photos?
I back the new guy, anybody got an answer?

H.