Grace V. - Huge beautiful brunette

For everyone's enjoyment
She has a very beautiful face even without tons of makeup, which is the ultimate test. She also lost the weight gained during covid and she's looking better than ever

shame about her lisp tho

Guys, I feel like she's venturing back to OF land. Probably a stretch since she was definitely fed up with it, but these selfies are thirst traps!

Didn't she delete her IG? How are you guys getting new stuff here ✨()

Personal Review - Ended up dating her for a few weeks in the summer via fb messenger. Beautiful face, but the boobs lost a ton of size due to weight loss. They looked good clothed, but naked they were very saggy and not remotely as big as her pics. Wish I met her two years ago. Super quirky and weird, almost autistic. Makes random noises like Tourette's. Doesn't use deodorant and you can notice it. Down below smells pretty bad too. Says she is completely against any and all medicine, so probably why no deodorant. Sex was decent... no gag reflex, likes to be choked hardcore, but the smell is definitely off-putting. Lives at home with parents, doesn't really have a job, and no real prospects. Claims to have never had an actual BF in her lifetime. Super Right wing conspiracy theory type. Looks just like her mom, who is extremely unattractive in old age, so you can see the path she will follow. She's a super bad long-term investment.... besides the face, the rest is meh to awful. The OF never came up and I actually found it after we started talking/dating. The same with this thread. Her IG is her onlyfans so anyone can find it. She's trying to work in educations, so good luck getting a real job lol!
How many dates before she let you put the wood to her?

Personal Review - Ended up dating her for a few weeks in the summer via fb messenger. Beautiful face, but the boobs lost a ton of size due to weight loss. They looked good clothed, but naked they were very saggy and not remotely as big as her pics. Wish I met her two years ago. Super quirky and weird, almost autistic. Makes random noises like Tourette's. Doesn't use deodorant and you can notice it. Down below smells pretty bad too. Says she is completely against any and all medicine, so probably why no deodorant. Sex was decent... no gag reflex, likes to be choked hardcore, but the smell is definitely off-putting. Lives at home with parents, doesn't really have a job, and no real prospects. Claims to have never had an actual BF in her lifetime. Super Right wing conspiracy theory type. Looks just like her mom, who is extremely unattractive in old age, so you can see the path she will follow. She's a super bad long-term investment.... besides the face, the rest is meh to awful. The OF never came up and I actually found it after we started talking/dating. The same with this thread. Her IG is her onlyfans so anyone can find it. She's trying to work in educations, so good luck getting a real job lol!
Sure thing bro yeah

likes to be choked?.... i can fix her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: yrr
Dude only created an account so he could insult her. Now that's class! (y)