Good mexican brothel hotels for titty fucking and sucking?

SmithJonesJohnson23

Reaction score
I read somewhere online about legal brothel hotels in Mexico. These sound like my jam. Check-in and have fun with different gals each day, maybe two pairs of huge titters at once. Anyone ever been to one of these or know of ones with great reviews? Seems there are lots of chesty latina women out there versus, say Thailand. I'm heading to Thailand next week and it seems like a pain in the ass, the process of getting a bar girl or two to come to your hotel--the probability of scoring two large chested Thai gals is probably pretty low.

So, Mexico, or the DR or CR if they have brothel hotels there too, may be my next trip.

Mexico...

Good luck not getting wrapped up in a cartel issue any more mo matter where you go.

The older "statesmen" followed the rules of "no women or children no matter who they were" to keep the Mexican Marines away, and "keep away from the major tourist areas and don't touch Americans" so as to not get too much heat from the American government (I am assuming you are American, I may be wrong, and forgive me if so.)

Northern Cancun was pretty much a safe-haven- the northern end is on government owned land and, until the last few years, was pretty well protected by the Marines and the fact that the Cartels ignored it.

About 6 years ago, that began changing and that that is under the bridge now.

And those were the"safe areas".

Good luck going somewhere shady, especially the red lights.

Ya, my answer was a bit OT, you asked for brothels, not safety advice. Maybe you know about all of that more than me.

Just throwin' some tangential info out there.

Last edited:
Mexico...

Good luck not getting wrapped up in a cartel issue any more mo matter where you go.

The older "statesmen" followed the rules of "no women or children no matter who they were" to keep the Mexican Marines away, and "keep away from the major tourist areas and don't touch Americans" so as to not get too much heat from the American government (I am assuming you are American, I may be wrong, and forgive me if so.)

Northern Cancun was pretty much a safe-haven- the northern end is on government owned land and, until the last few years, was pretty well protected by the Marines and the fact that the Cartels ignored it.

About 6 years ago, that began changing and that that is under the bridge now.

And those were the"safe areas".

Good luck going somewhere shady, especially the red lights.

Ya, my answer was a bit OT, you asked for brothels, not safety advice. Maybe you know about all of that more than me.

Just throwin' some tangential info out there.
It’s fine. I appreciate your frankness.

What about elsewhere in Central / South America or places like DR?
If I was you I’d go to the US embassy website and look up travel advisories because they have a list of countries you should be weary of when traveling aboard