Good Bye

Bound to happen, I thought it was bold to post Facebook with nudes. Recipe for disaster in this community

It's always counterproductive to post nudes together with facebook profiles as it encourages white knights etc .
Even a first name and city/town location can be too much info sometimes .

Takezo don't, just keep posting and don't put fb links as the others said, can't understand why people gotta always exagerate...we are all pervert here, but if you let your dick own your brain then you are literally IT (a dick)

Please keep bringing joy to us.
I wouldn't put the links.
You are the best!:alien:

Hello. hereby warn that I will not post more photos of any woman anymore.
Some members are telling the women themselves that their pictures are here instead of appreciating them.
Just post the tits. Don’t worry about the noise.

Takezo... listen man... I totally get where you're coming from. Patience... the closed members group will be here soon and you better believe you will be in it. No hassle or worries, just pure enjoyment of the best content producers in this corner of the web. You'll see.

Best to you mate, you've brought lots of thrill and amazement to our unworthy existences.

Why don't we all just take our own pictures?

Post them in Candids.

I would think almost everyone has a mobile with a camera on it?

The fresh air will do you good too.
Bu... but I'm-a scared!

Hello. hereby warn that I will not post more photos of any woman anymore.
Some members are telling the women themselves that their pictures are here instead of appreciating them.
Wow, sorry to hear that man! Cant have anything good anymore :(