Girls who changed and lost your interest

I don't know if it is real or not but Amy Villainous supposedly isn't a thick chick anymore.

Ditto on those who get reductions. Codi Vore will be the latest victim of messing with perfection.

My main one is Lovely Lilith. Ever since she dropped the b/g content I found myself losing interest in her. Because nothing beats a real cum shot on her incredible breasts.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Codi will go down to. She said she'll still have big titties.

My main one is Lovely Lilith. Ever since she dropped the b/g content I found myself losing interest in her. Because nothing beats a real cum shot on her incredible breasts.
The only dick I wanna see with her is mine. If she could just show more body I’d be happier.

The reduced ones that still active like Linsey Dawn Mckensey, Rachel Raxxx, Siri, and now CV.
the ones who gained or lost a lot of weight like miosotis, kristina milan, april mckensey, arianna sinn, kerrie marie or nadine jansen.
too much ink like xwife karen or Connie perignon.

This one is easy for me. Selly M, _ariaa_, and SexyJulie are the ones I can't even look at anymore because all I see is their true colors which is huge sums of money demanding colossal cunts.
Selly and _ariaa_ run blatant scams on a regular basis and sexyjulie got dumber as she got bigger. She's too big for my preference anymore. That's it in a nutshell.

Kinda feel bad saying it because I had some really great times with her 20+ years ago and she was always very cool, but Kayla Kleevage. The saggy boobs need to be lifted or she needs to go bigger and get that gut sucked out while she's at it.
I'm sure some guys are into her still but I don't think I'd even be able to function! She'd have to pay ME to fuck her.

Last edited:
Actually the Mexican Doll woman. She had a twitter account. To me got too big with the engorged implants

A fitness/bikini model i saw few times. One of the best bodies , great natural Ds and for whatever reason decided to a ‘butcher job’. I couldn't believe.

Attachments

• IMG_8010.jpeg
    IMG_8010.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8028.jpeg
    IMG_8028.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8019.jpeg
    IMG_8019.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 59
This one is easy for me. Selly M, _ariaa_, and SexyJulie are the ones I can't even look at anymore because all I see is their true colors which is huge sums of money demanding colossal cunts.
Selly and _ariaa_ run blatant scams on a regular basis and sexyjulie got dumber as she got bigger. She's too big for my preference anymore. That's it in a nutshell.
Selly M has that dumb tattoo between/under her tits which for me is worse than a reduction. I can understand not wanting to have massive jugs but to ruin your tits with an ugly as fuck tattoo you can't even see most of because your tits hide it? Why?

feel it’s too easy to talk about reductions, as we’re obviously not interested in that. If I lose interest it’s usually because they lose weight. As an example Kristina Milan after her weight loss (she plumps back up and I’m there again).

There are rare exceptions it goes the other way. Anorei Collins when she first came on the scene was great, then she went massive as Lexi Luxe, so her tits were no longer disproportionately huge to the rest of her. The same with Mara Jane.

I do like a big woman though, so you have to go pretty far to lose my interest that way (so long as the tits are still disproportionate).