Gigantic Jessica Catania aka Ziya or Zzulena ● BBW4U

Yeah even when she was thinner it seemed like she considered her oversized black sweater (very stomach-hiding) a required accessory.

Attachments

• Jessica Catania AKA Ziya or Zzulena - she is only 4'7 and has huge hangers.jpg
    Jessica Catania AKA Ziya or Zzulena - she is only 4'7 and has huge hangers.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 989
  • Jessica Catania AKA Ziya or Zzulena - she is only 4'7 and has huge hangers.png
    Jessica Catania AKA Ziya or Zzulena - she is only 4'7 and has huge hangers.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 937
Nope....it’s definitely still there. She has an unusually small amount of followers on IG. Like less than 700
She has a whole other profile for her modeling shit

yeah she has two profiles, her OG personal one and another one for her tittay $$

Looks like the same old recycled grainy pics. :confused: If she ever got a decent camera and someone to take pics of her, she could make a killing.

She scammed me out of $25. Not tripping about the amount, just giving you guys a heads up. She’s a straight up thief. (I’ll post proof it the mods give me the OK).

She scammed me out of $25. Not tripping about the amount, just giving you guys a heads up. She’s a straight up thief. (I’ll post proof it the mods give me the OK).
I know her so would like to know if this is true, that's not on either

She scammed me out of 20 too. I asked for a specific video and she said she'd send it soon after i paid, which i did. She said "while you wait you can watch another video" which she sent but never followed up with my original order. Ive known her for years so this is pretty fucked up of her.

She goes through way too much effort in hiding her stomach.

She scammed me out of 20 too. I asked for a specific video and she said she'd send it soon after i paid, which i did. She said "while you wait you can watch another video" which she sent but never followed up with my original order. Ive known her for years so this is pretty fucked up of her.
Ya, she did the same with me. We agreed on a 5 min shower video. She sent me a 30 second clip of some dude beating off to her naked tits (which I appreciated, but that’s not what I asked for).....she said the 30 second clip was free and should hold me over till the shower clip is ready later on that night. It’s been 6 weeks since I last heard from her.

Ya, she did the same with me. We agreed on a 5 min shower video. She sent me a 30 second clip of some dude beating off to her naked tits (which I appreciated, but that’s not what I asked for).....she said the 30 second clip was free and should hold me over till the shower clip is ready later on that night. It’s been 6 weeks since I last heard from her.
Same story bro. Bs.