Getting rid of Livejasmin, Adult Webcam etc?

O

odovakar

I'm getting REALLY tired of the Livejasmin/Adult Webcam popups on many adult sites. They're like the bloody locusts of Egypt! On a site such as Imagefap, these popups have become almost unbearable. Equivalently, the "...is brought to you today" commercial is a bit annoying. Is there any way of getting rid of them, i.e. do regular popup blockers successfully "eat" them? Any suggestions?

Ironic how as I was reading it I got the Live Jasmin ad...

A pop-up blocker is useless against it. It's a "fade-in ad". That's how it gets around pop-up blockers.

The site's gotta pay for hosting fees somehow. I just tolerate them. If it was constantly fading in (more than once per visit), then I'd be outta here. But in contrast, it's really a small price to pay for what you get on these forums for free.

If you want to see the WORST site ever concerning ads-to-content ratio, go to 100bucksbabes. They set the standard for fade-ins, pop ups, and everything else under the sun.

Try using Firefox with "NoScript" and "AdBlock Plus", it can block everything, and you can what you want to see or not.

Is easy to use. 8)

streetdog said:
Try using Firefox with "NoScript" and "AdBlock Plus", it can block everything, and you can what you want to see or not.

Is easy to use. 8)

+1 of FF

Whenever I get really disgusted with the popups I try another browser. FF and the NoScript/AsBlock Plus do a great job of keeping the trash off your monitor.