Georgina Lempin - RETRO FFW4U

Thankyou for improving this video of Georgina Lempin the goddess which was from Teeny Exzesse 14 - Die Spermabullen (1991). There is a upscaled 1080p video of Georgina Lempin on another site which is very good - Georgina Lempin in 3D animation. This video is all her scene's combined ( 38:15 mins ) and is from Viola Noblesse 04: Das Busen Wunder (1991). Would love to know if there are any other Georgina Lempin videos that have been enhanced as I'm a massive fan and think she is just perfection ( one of a kind curvy beautiful big breasted goddess) who seemed to love her scene's.
Hello, where can I see that 3d video?
thank you

DVD rip of 'Hamis a baba' (1991), produced, directed and written by lead actor Bujtor István - the Bud Spencer (aka Carlo Pedersoli) of Hungarian cinema. Kopekin Györgyi (dubbed by another actress) first appears at 26.38 mins and topless aboard a yacht at 28.32 mins ...
https://mega.nz/file/GPphFZaA#tvFVCfB8K4eETJg9w9dLazrkDE4y_O9HoPU3BvCJrT0

Looks like such a wonderful time to be alive, so full of beauty and life! I hope she cherishes this act of her life, she was given some incredible gifts

is it only me?
"ERROR: No packages found, please contact the support team"

Im looking for 2 pics from this set that I think are her very best pics. It goes with this pic. She is on her hands and knees squeezzing them udders together with her elbows! I found one in 2000 on a yahoo group and the other in a 2014 in a big boob forum I can never refind again. Would greatly appreciate the find.
Is part of the Piano Serie : Don't know what the "other" pic you are looking for, however here you go http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showpost.php?p=4027671&postcount=83

Hello everyone....the shame is that he never did anal or dp. She, she is a very exuberant woman, I have always liked her.

She may be 56 years old now, I would have banged her in a split second back in 1990, I would probably still bang her today, just to say I spent a night with her.
I often daydream about what she looks like now. Can you imagine how hot it would be if someone found her socials and we got to see how she’s matured?

hello everyone....she is gorgeous...exuberant...attractive...a shame she never did anal...and seeing a recent photo of her would be incredible...