GCupBaby - Nice Chubby Teen (No Unofficial Face Shots)

I still think Gcup and Vsnapss are the same girl! Lol
Nope, both girls are totally different, I have seen their real faces and they are two completely different women. Maybe they have the same size boobs, but they are definitely two different girls.

In addition, Vsnapss is married, she is from the United States, I think from California or something like that, she has her tik tok and is approximately 27 or 28 years old, while Gcupbaby will turn 24 tomorrow, Saturday, November 21 as she herself said on twitter, it is not married, she is from Canada, she has always hidden her face but unfortunately her face has been spread on reddit and it is more than obvious that Gcupbaby and Vsnapss are two completely different girls (I cannot put the real photo of Gcupbaby, it would violate their privacy, am not like Apple.
)

Nope, both girls are totally different, I have seen their real faces and they are two completely different women. Maybe they have the same size boobs, but they are definitely two different girls.

In addition, Vsnapss is married, she is from the United States, I think from California or something like that, she has her tik tok and is approximately 27 or 28 years old, while Gcupbaby will turn 24 tomorrow, Saturday, November 21 as she herself said on twitter, it is not married, she is from Canada, she has always hidden her face but unfortunately her face has been spread on reddit and it is more than obvious that Gcupbaby and Vsnapss are two completely different girls (I cannot put the real photo of Gcupbaby, it would violate their privacy, am not like Apple.
)
Thanks for explaining, pal, but i've just made a joke!

We're not worthy...

Attachments

• EnpGw3FVEAA4QDC.jpeg
    EnpGw3FVEAA4QDC.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 2,272
Anyone know if the content posted on her OF is new or is it recycled stuff from a boyfriend/ handler? There were conflicting reports earlier in the thread. Thanks in advance!