REQUEST (fulfilled) - Maddie W / SmokingGoddess thread: where did it go?!

Requesting more content and/or information
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20210111_045801_766.mp4
    5.9 MB
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• afbed1a07c552579480029e6a635ccc3-imagejpeg.jpg
    afbed1a07c552579480029e6a635ccc3-imagejpeg.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 531
Both @Ptar and I looked into this, and cannot figure out what happened.

I am in hopes that it got merged with another thread of hers. But, the Title was different.

@rypz79
Where you able to find out if it was merged with another thread of hers?

Did the OP delete the thread? I also had it bookmarked. My comment history for that thread is not showing up on my profile postings.

Last edited:
Did the OP delete the thread? I also had it bookmarked. My comment history for that thread is not showing up on my profile postings.
Me neither! I had posted so many videos in there too :(

Both @Ptar and I looked into this, and cannot figure out what happened.

I am in hopes that it got merged with another thread of hers. But, the Title was different.

@rypz79
Where you able to find out if it was merged with another thread of hers?

That's a pity. Just vanished like Sabrina's old thread?
I just checked my browser history and the title of Maddie's old thread was: ''Maddie W, aks SmokingGodess - Gorgeous slim teen girl with big boobs''
Don't know if that helps.

Last edited:
Holy shit who is this girl can anyone help me out? Searched her onlyfans from the watermark but there is only 2 posts on there

If that were the case, staff would still have a trace of it but, unless it was merged with another, there’s no trace of it.

Come to think of it, even if it were merged, it should still be searchable, unless the OP also renamed it?

Hmm, it is possible that she requested DNP. But, the staffer forgot to add her to the list.

I will check with the others to see if anyone remembers it.

Also, a possibility, and what I consider a major drawback to the Xenforo software, is if a staffer is working on one thing (let us say, cleaning up thread A (Maddie's thread), and then gets a Report to delete a post in thread B. Well, if the actions in thread A have not been completed, or cleared off, the thread B delete action can effect thread A.

Thanks.

Bad News...
It looks like her thread was indeed, a victim of
... a staffer is working on one thing (let us say, cleaning up thread A (Maddie's thread), and then gets a Report to delete a post in thread B. Well, if the actions in thread A have not been completed, or cleared off, the thread B delete action can effect thread A.
And, after senior staff members responded, nothing could be located. Now, this does not mean a TDR was not received, and someone forgot to add her name to the DNP List.

Good News...
But, at present,
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?goto/post&id=1234012
It's gone! Where did it go??! She's not on the DNP list either! Anyone know what happened? Take this one video as offering...
y'all feel free to start another thread on her.

Though, if it was an overlooked, and forgotten Take Down Request, we will know soon enough.

REQUEST fulfilled.

I just hope someone else can post her content here

Bad News...
It looks like her thread was indeed, a victim of

And, after senior staff members responded, nothing could be located. Now, this does not mean a TDR was not received, and someone forgot to add her name to the DNP List.

Good News...
But, at present,

y'all feel free to start another thread on her.

Though, if it was an overlooked, and forgotten Take Down Request, we will know soon enough.

REQUEST fulfilled.
BQ, is TBL aware of the situation? Last time I was in that thread a brand new member appeared claiming to be her BF making ridiculous claims about how much breast tissue was removed during her reduction (40 lbs, I recall). Then said "newbie" began trashing members in that thread ( I figured it was either a LARPer, a troll, or an edgy 12 year old based on diction, sentence structure, and limited understanding of female anatomy) Correct me if I am wrong but I thought either you or TBL cleaned up that mess.

Also, if I start a new thread for her (I archived every image/clip that was in that thread), can I give it the same title as the original thread?

Last edited:
BQ, is TBL aware of the situation? Last time I was in that thread a brand new member appeared claiming to be her BF making ridiculous claims about how much breast tissue was removed during her reduction (40 lbs, I recall). Then said "newbie" began trashing members in that thread ( I figured it was either a LARPer, a troll, or an edgy 12 year old based on diction, sentence structure, and limited understanding of female anatomy) Correct me if I am wrong but I thought either you or TBL cleaned up that mess.

Also, if I start a new thread for her (I archived every image/clip that was in that thread), can I give it the same title as the original thread?
I have bought this situation to the attention of all staff members, and he did not mention this.

So, @Togbooblover , your thoughts, or comments?

Now, I do know that @Ptar deleted several posts. And, it was probably due to that member trashing other members.

...I figured it was either a LARPer, a troll, or an edgy 12 year old based on diction, sentence structure, and limited understanding of female anatomy) Correct me if I am wrong but I thought either you or TBL cleaned up that mess.

Tell me about that! I saw a TDR posted in the General Discussion sub-forum :rolleyes: that was supposedly from an Attorney for one of the Models. Sheesh! That post had more typos, and grammatical errors in it, than the last 1,000 posts that I seen combined.

Sure. No problem in having the same Title. Just make sure someone else has not already started a thread on her.

So all we have to do now is wait right?

Status
Not open for further replies.