French tits, where are they??

Hey guys,
was in Cap Ferret this summer and found a slim & short, young (about 22-25) and super super busty lady (around 38FF I would say).
this was in the bakery of Claouey (disctrict of Cap Ferret) near the local market. Additionnaly, the lady is nice to look at. no clue of her first name tough. If your journeys drives you there ... :)

I knew a woman with a gigantic chest who happened to be from Quimper! (105K when I knew her, 115O after a few years)

J'ai justement connu une femme sur Quimper qui avait une poitrine vraiment gigantesque. (105K au début et jusqu'à 115O au bout de quelques années)

Large breasts exist like four-leaf clovers.
I hope she is proud of her chest.

Last edited:
I knew a woman with a gigantic chest who happened to be from Quimper! (105K when I knew him, 115O after a few years)

J'ai justement connu une femme sur Quimper qui avait une poitrine vraiment gigantesque (105k au début et jusqu'à 115O au bout de quelques années)
Any chance of having more info on her ?? Any pics ? Thanks !!
Possible d'avoir plus d'infos sur elle ? Il y a des photos ? Merci beaucoup !

Any chance of having more info on her ?? Any pics ? Thanks !!
Possible d'avoir plus d'infos sur elle ? Il y a des photos ? Merci beaucoup !
No problem, in pv

Pas de souci, mais je préfère en message privés

I knew a woman with a gigantic chest who happened to be from Quimper! (105K when I knew him, 115O after a few years)

J'ai justement connu une femme sur Quimper qui avait une poitrine vraiment gigantesque (105k au début et jusqu'à 115O au bout de quelques années)
And me too !
et Moi aussi stpppp !