Five-Second Sighting cut short-Failed Moment (and grief)

she's just your type of girl! Alternative-looking with big boobs!". She had a very nice face, I'll give him that, but at MOST she was a C-cup
Oh yeah this has come up before but it is worth repeating: my friends have no idea what I consider to be huge tits. They often talk about C-cups as huge and D-cups as the absolute human maximum. Too many times I have had friends tell me I've gotta see some chick who is enormous, then I finally see her and she is a small C-cup. And I'm left bewildered again.
tenor.gif

Oh yeah this has come up before but it is worth repeating: my friends have no idea what I consider to be huge tits. They often talk about C-cups as huge and D-cups as the absolute human maximum. Too many times I have had friends tell me I've gotta see some chick who is enormous, then I finally see her and she is a small C-cup. And I'm left bewildered again.
tenor.gif

Yep, a lot of guys seem to think bra sizes end at D or at most an E.

The glorious five seconds...
... I remember a visit to town, where I saw this young woman walking down the street. She was perhaps twenty, slim, and massively stacked. It was summer, she was wearing some kind of white polo shirt and an obviously overfilled bra. As she went by, her breasts bounced like crazy with every step... up and down and up and down. A glorious sight, cut short by the fact that she had just passed the pedestrian crossing where I was waiting in my car, having to go the opposite direction.

I swear, had I been on foot, I would have found some reason to change direction.

She was perhaps twenty, slim, and massively stacked. It was summer, she was wearing some kind of white polo shirt and an obviously overfilled bra. As she went by, her breasts bounced like crazy with every step... up and down and up and down.
Great description! What's crazy is, she may have had no idea what effect her appearance was having. What it can do to men whose eyes have been opened to the wonder and majesty of breasts. The near vulgarity of it all, as it immediately burns our brains like a searing branding iron.

Yesterday I saw the biggest pair of tits I've personally seen in ten years. Unfortunately, it was just as I was being hurried along by my girlfriend's dad (we were driving out of a car wash). I couldn't stop to look longer, as our car was driving away and I couldn't think of a way to stop him and make us stay longer. No pics, sadly. But I shall tell you what I saw in those five glorious seconds.
She was about 5'4, caucasian with light brown hair, wearing a denim skirt, kind of fuller legs and hips but not what I'd call fat. Her breasts, practically bursting through the threads of her top, extended from her armpits all the way down to her navel. She turned to her side, and her tits projected over a foot in front of her body. Without any doubt, one of the most sublime things I have ever seen in my entire life. And all natural too - she had a plain, unassuming "mom" look about her, except with this chest that was downright otherworldly. There was a man with her and two kids.

I remember also being surprised by the instant physiological responses happening in my own body: Increased heartbeat, eyes widening, feeling very strong and alive for the moment, but also feeling weak at the same time, and feeling excited and at the same time nervous and maybe even in a state of shock, all at once. Ever felt this?

As I said, I couldn't get a pic. But I'm attaching a pic of someone with almost an identical build, just to give you an idea.

You may have heard of the stages of grief Dr. Elizabeth Kubler-Ross wrote about in her book "On Death and Dying". They are Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.

I think I felt them in these ways:
Denial: My eyes initially had trouble understanding and believing that I was actually seeing breasts as large as they were.
Anger: Angry that I couldn't do something about it.
Bargaining: I was thinking about telling my girlfriend's dad I'm just going to jump right out of his car, just for a chance to see her again.
Depression: MAJOR: I had an ache in my stomach the rest of the day, thinking about how she got away.
Acceptance: I am not at acceptance yet, but know one day I will have to be.

Can any of you relate to what I'm saying? The profound whirlwind that moves through the brain and body of a boobhound in such moments? I'd like to hear anything you can chime in about that. Or just add your note of sympathy to me because the whole experience saddened me more than it cheered me up!

This is NOT the woman I saw, but VERY similar. (You've probably seen this attachment before - it was a candid someone snapped and put online years ago and nobody seems to know anything else about her):
I had almost the same experience with a lady very similar to how you described years ago. I was fresh out of high school working at Mervyns when a very busty mother came into my department with a stroller. She had the plumpest set I’ve ever seen. I bumped into her undressing around the corner about to breastfeed. Gave them their privacy but got a very good glimpse that I will never forget. She was wearing a dark blue shirt as well.

Yesterday I saw the biggest pair of tits I've personally seen in ten years. Unfortunately, it was just as I was being hurried along by my girlfriend's dad (we were driving out of a car wash). I couldn't stop to look longer, as our car was driving away and I couldn't think of a way to stop him and make us stay longer. No pics, sadly. But I shall tell you what I saw in those five glorious seconds.

She was about 5'4, caucasian with light brown hair, wearing a denim skirt, kind of fuller legs and hips but not what I'd call fat. Her breasts, practically bursting through the threads of her top, extended from her armpits all the way down to her navel. She turned to her side, and her tits projected over a foot in front of her body. Without any doubt, one of the most sublime things I have ever seen in my entire life. And all natural too - she had a plain, unassuming "mom" look about her, except with this chest that was downright otherworldly. There was a man with her and two kids.

I remember also being surprised by the instant physiological responses happening in my own body: Increased heartbeat, eyes widening, feeling very strong and alive for the moment, but also feeling weak at the same time, and feeling excited and at the same time nervous and maybe even in a state of shock, all at once. Ever felt this?

As I said, I couldn't get a pic. But I'm attaching a pic of someone with almost an identical build, just to give you an idea.

You may have heard of the stages of grief Dr. Elizabeth Kubler-Ross wrote about in her book "On Death and Dying". They are Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.

Denial: My eyes initially had trouble understanding and believing that I was actually seeing breasts as large as they were.
Bargaining: I was thinking about telling my girlfriend's dad I'm just going to jump right out of his car, just for a chance to see her again.
Depression: MAJOR: I had an ache in my stomach the rest of the day, thinking about how she got away.

Can any of you relate to what I'm saying? The profound whirlwind that moves through the brain and body of a boobhound in such moments? I'd like to hear anything you can chime in about that. Or just add your note of sympathy to me because the whole experience saddened me more than it cheered me up!

This is NOT the woman I saw, but VERY similar. (You've probably seen this attachment before - it was a candid someone snapped and put online years ago and nobody seems to know anything else about her):
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. hahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahah. i have this ALL the time . hahahahahaha. i see ladies that has tits that stick out 2 ft plus from there bodies. and almost ALWAYS when i am with my gf, or a family member or the store is crowded etc. yesterday. there was a mom with a little kid. i was waiting for ms. big tits to come out of the store. but that fucking mom was taking to long to pay!!!!!!!!!! i got pissed and drove off.

Yes Antoniorosa, A little over a month ago I was at a nearby neighborhood AT&T Phone Store. These are ever expanding here in So. Cal and are becoming more like visual experiences with Screen TV's and stuff now. Anything to sell you any kind of service now right? Lol

Anyways, I was about to leave and I saw this like middle aged brunette light skinned latina also about 5'4 to 5'5 walking in solo wearing mostly black, as these busty ladies often do, with like a rock n' roll star or concert type of black and blue t shirt with black overcoat and black pants and definitely like trying to conceal or camoflauge her huge chest. However, being a 'boob man' I could quickly see that even in a bra those things hung down to her waist level.

After getting over my initial surprise and 'did I really see what I just thought I just saw?... I thawt I thaw a booby cat' 'Denial' thing I composed myself and said that I would not be too obvious and follow her around to the back kiosks where she went to make her payment. Instead I decided to hang around the front walkway lobby and door and pretend to look at my phone and make a call or something.

I then prepared my camera so when she came back I could at least get a brief video of her. Within like 10 minutes she returned and I managed to say 'hello' briefly as she turned the corner and out the door and caught like 10 seconds of her walking by and she even waved. I know this is not a great video. However, for me it just serves as a memory delved into my consciousness and proof that I did have a quick flash of this beautiful busty lady who while not the prettiest is very close to my dream woman. Chances are I will never see her again so I can relate to the 'Resentment' part a little bit.

Even though I never felt any 'Anger' or 'Bargaining' I did feel a bit of 'Depression' for a day or two afterwards and have 'Acceptance' about the issue especially since she's probably already taken. So I did write a a few lyrics or poetry as a form of personal therapy and to release these thoughts which I originally had. I know this is kind of poor quality since I did not have time nor the best camera equipment but below is the short video and just one of the screen caps which I copied and saved to my PC for proof of what I am relating to you.
wow. holy shit. as soon as i saw her, even tho the quality is bad, i thought' 'waist hangers'. no doubt about it! good video! catch her again if u can. girls like that always wear black clothes. smh

The browser
It starts with a thought
Breaking into daily thoughts
She walks without looking down
Her eyes never wander as mine do
Carrying immaculate bumps in front
It’s just the same every day for her
For me a treasure found just for now
Comfort, just for that exquisite moment
Dreams of what could be, drowning out lust
Unfulfilled intentions blacken my spirit
My world guided by what sways and hangs
The eagerness of hope just to hold and press
Disappearing in a haze of want she goes.

My mind craves a view unfettered
The comfort of my private world
The impossible it seems appear before me
Amongst the hardened muse my dreams are back
The beauties that dare to bare jump out
Mammaries of the greatest breadth and awe
Welcome devotees to share their abundance
Frustration for lack of hope abounds
Familiar mounds ease but yet depress
Anonymous in my pestering anxiety I crave
The fullness and weight to hold and play
She bends and holds in offering her tease
My fingers hit the button back to
once again gloat intense.

Attachments

• street view.jpeg
    street view.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 585
This is a great thread because it perfectly captures the apparently unique state of mind among guys like us who love women with truly huge breasts. When "normal" people refer to a woman with "big boobs," they're talking about gals I would consider almost flat-chested.

Someone said that we are attracted to women who are so exceptionally rare that they would not wish our desires on anyone. It's so true.
If this forum software allowed me to "Like" a message a million more times, I would do it to this one. Well said, good sir.

Awesome thread. would sincerely thank each and every member for their contributions.

Give tips to talk to a busty woman on the street without dying trying haha

Give tips to talk to a busty woman on the street without dying trying haha
I've been talk with two strangers with tits of the size of my head, but i do not know how

The browser
It starts with a thought
Breaking into daily thoughts
She walks without looking down
Her eyes never wander as mine do
Carrying immaculate bumps in front
It’s just the same every day for her
For me a treasure found just for now
Comfort, just for that exquisite moment
Dreams of what could be, drowning out lust
Unfulfilled intentions blacken my spirit
My world guided by what sways and hangs
The eagerness of hope just to hold and press
Disappearing in a haze of want she goes.

My mind craves a view unfettered
The comfort of my private world
The impossible it seems appear before me
Amongst the hardened muse my dreams are back
The beauties that dare to bare jump out
Mammaries of the greatest breadth and awe
Welcome devotees to share their abundance
Frustration for lack of hope abounds
Familiar mounds ease but yet depress
Anonymous in my pestering anxiety I crave
The fullness and weight to hold and play
She bends and holds in offering her tease
My fingers hit the button back to
once again gloat intense.
Is this real??

Really upset about a missed opportunity today. Skinny woman with huge boobs, sprinting out of the store to her car, boobs bouncing everywhere like crazy. It all happened too fast.

I had these fleeting moments 3-4 times in my life where i saw a girl with gigantic tits in my life but I couldn’t do anything about it due to being with other people or other circumstances. I once saw a girl 5 and a half years ago on a university campus. She had tits bigger than milena velba (not kidding at all)…the biggest upset i had with myself was that, that day i went to the shop for a quick errand and i was in such a rush that i left my phone in my house. So basically all i had with me was my keys and wallet. When i saw her, i just stared and man the anger i had within me too not bring my phone. It was unbelievable sight. She was big and thick but not fat.

Ending this talk by saying, is this candid photo (blue shirt) real?

I had these fleeting moments 3-4 times in my life where i saw a girl with gigantic tits in my life but I couldn’t do anything about it due to being with other people or other circumstances. I once saw a girl 5 and a half years ago on a university campus. She had tits bigger than milena velba (not kidding at all)…
I totally empathize with how this feels, and many of us have been there!
Ending this talk by saying, is this candid photo (blue shirt) real?
YES! She was posted on here years ago as one of the best sightings ever, and to this day nobody knows her name.