First time 36 DD

ur missing big hands on those awesome hangers while taking it good and hard

Hmm those need a good seeing too, you need a good seeing to actually ;)
Promise us when you score that you post it.

All I can say is .... wow. I'm 26, and I'm pretty sure you're older than me, but you don't need to hide your face. You are beautiful, and any guy would love to have you. Thanks so much for posting these awesome shots, and keep me cumming!

Re: more

<r><QUOTE author="bustyandshy"><s>
bustyandshy said:
</s>of me<e>
</e></QUOTE>

ready and waiting for a load of cum, shooting into that sexy mouth, dripping onto those amazing tits. what a perfect cumloving wife. i wish i had a cumslut like this to play with.</r>

practice

<r>web cam fun! <EMAIL email="bustyandshy@live.ca">bustyandshy@live.ca</EMAIL></r>

Attachments

• titfucking.wmv
    1 MB · Views: 652
toy fun

<t>it was a good night on msm.</t>

Attachments

• toyfun.jpg
    toyfun.jpg
    1,022.7 KB · Views: 252
Re: toy fun

<r><QUOTE author="bustyandshy"><s>
bustyandshy said:
</s>it was a good night on msm.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

and i was no where to be found <E:mad:</E> .. still looking fucking hot babe</r>

bustyandshy, you are sexy & hot. Thanks for posting your pictures.

where have you gone lady.. hoping ur having a good holiday. hope to see new pictures of your gorgeousness soon

you know, after going through this thread, I've cum to realize this: I love your tits and pussy shots, but what i find SUPER hot is how much you get off on knowing I'm hard, thinking of being inside you, and cumming hard while looking at you. You're desire to be lusted over is AWESOME!

im back

<t>let me know boys</t>

Attachments

• tshirt.jpg
    tshirt.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 236
aww I'm so sorry I missed that :( I hope I can catch up with you soon! and hopefully for real very soon ;) My dreams will come true with I can actually handle those tits

update

<t>A little something to make you think</t>

Attachments

• My Movie.wmv
    305.7 KB · Views: 257