FICTION: The Million Dollar Titfuck: Chapter 8.

G

glamourmodeldreams

Note:
Chapter One can be found here
Chapter Two can be found here
Chapter Three can be found here
Chapter Four can be found here
Chapter Five can be found here
Chapter Six can be found here
Chapter Seven can be found here

Chapter 8: The Agreement

I froze in my tracks. Thinking back, I’m sure my jaw dropped open at hearing what Tracey had just demanded. While the list of women I have titfucked would make me the envy of every big boob hound in the world, what has taken place has always been in private on my yacht, at my holiday home or in a hotel. And, though I’ve kept videos and photographs of so many of those girls, the idea of me stepping in front of the camera and becoming a performer had never crossed my mind.

“I don’t know what to say” I mumbled, my gaze dropping down from Tracey’s eyes to her deep cleavage. My heart started to race at the possibility of my cock being in there, of cumming between her tits.

“Well, you could try saying yes” said Tracey frowning slightly “I’ve not known a guy turn down the chance to titfuck me”

“There have been others?” I said, my mind clearly not as sharp as it had been moments earlier.

“Er…. Yes… Hello? Of course I’ve tittyfucked before and there have been some, shall we say, famous names who have cum between my tits. You’ll be joining quite a prestigious list”

My mind raced. By accepting, I would be out in the open, my privacy shattered. While I cared little for my ex-wife’s opinions, I worried what she would do to use the video against me somehow.

Tracey’s delicate fingers gently rubbed up and down her cleavage. She looked at me expectantly.

“OK. Deal” I said. “I’ll do it”

“That’s great!” beamed Tracey. As she clapped her hands I watched in awe as her huge, perfect, natural breasts swung back and forth.

“So we have a deal?” she said, standing reaching her hand out to shake mine. I stood, took her dainty hand in mine and shook it.

“Deal!” I said, confidently.

Tracey took my hand and placed it over her left breast. My heart skipped a beat. The feeling of that soft, warm full boobage in my hand will stay in my memory to my dying day.

“Perfect!” smiled Tracey as she let my hand go and walked over to start dressing again. “Just get the contract to me in the next few days, we can set a date and location and you can fuck my tits.”

“You’re fucking kidding me?!” shouted Brad excitedly down the phone a week later “She agreed?!”

“She sure did. Took some negotiation and she drove a hard bargain, but it’s happening”

“So tell me, are the rumours true, is she fat now?” asked Brad “Is that why she’s doing it?”

“She’s gained weight, but where it counts. 34HH” My mind swam back to the feeling of her heavy breast in the palm of my hand.

“Fuck. That’s amazing” I could practically hear Brad drooling on the other end of the line.

“Brad, are you OK?” I asked, somewhat concerned.

“Yeah, yeah, fine” panted Brad. “Just excited, that’s all. So, she signed the contract?”

“She sure did. Got it back today” I replied.

“When are we shooting?”

“Two weeks time”

“Where?”

“I thought we’d rent that house up in the hills we’ve always wanted to use for a top shoot”

“OK, but that’s like $2,000 a day” said Brad, his producer brain kicking in and always keeping a close eye on budgets.

“Yeah but that’s a drop in the ocean compared to Tracey’s fee” I replied.

There was a pause.

“Go on…. Tell me” asked Brad.

“A million bucks” I replied, feeling strangely proud “We’re going to call the video ‘The Million Dollar Titfuck’”

“That’s an insane amount of money” gasped Brad “but it gives us our marketing platform, I guess”.

Brad was right, if Tracey Flowers getting titfucked wasn’t enough of a draw, the title would get everyone else’s attention.

“So we’ve got her on a multi-film contract for that?” asked Brad

“Er… no. It’s a one shot” I replied

“Fuck! one whole days shooting for a million bucks?” gasped Brad.

“No, one shot. One cum shot. That’s all she will sign up for”

“You’re insane. That’s so risky. We need multiple shots. We’re going to need a top performer to partner her with. Who is it going to be?” asked Brad.

I paused, knowing how the news was going to be received by Brad.

“Me”

Do you plan on continuing the story?? It's been several days since last installment... I really want to read how the 'scene' evolves...

I was writing this story under my old account and 'll pick it back up and complete it of people are interested and would like me to do so?