FFW4U / Small BBW4U - Cambria38JJ Appreciation Thread

Again, you would be very disappointed if you paid to see her fuck. Save your money :)

Why's that? Just curious... Short videos? I just wanna see her fingering herself while licking those tits. Would totally pay good money lol

True, and if you think about it, any girl who posts nudes, it's their own fault. Sorry, gonna go philosophical here for a sec before I post the wins I got. We all have human will. Any girl who posts nudes online should know the risk, this is one of them. So, her loss, her fault.

Anyway, I present to you fellas, Cambria wins I bought 4 months ago. Enjoy.

I'm not buying anymore off of her, fyi. So, any of you fellas who want more from her, you know her snap.

True, and if you think about it, any girl who posts nudes, it's their own fault. Sorry, gonna go philosophical here for a sec before I post the wins I got. We all have human will. Any girl who posts nudes online should know the risk, this is one of them. So, her loss, her fault.

I'm not buying anymore off of her, fyi. So, any of you fellas who want more from her, you know her snap.
Thank you ! She is my fav girl lately!!

that last video was insane, i never knew she was that big. hope she isn't thinking about BR

she could make so much money marketted as the next samantha36G.

This girl gets me off so much. What I wouldn't give to fuck her!

Now that's what I like! thanks man!

Photoshop doesn't everything look better..but I love it when it shows me big pair of fucking titties and huge areolas..lol

Attachments

• 7141B066-3ECF-4B7F-8636-87103E1B26E5.jpeg
    7141B066-3ECF-4B7F-8636-87103E1B26E5.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 1,275
  • 793D027A-B045-4B2D-93F0-5C72553C5496.jpeg
    793D027A-B045-4B2D-93F0-5C72553C5496.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 0520D348-AE9D-42EC-83A0-E9403FAE0B48.jpeg
    0520D348-AE9D-42EC-83A0-E9403FAE0B48.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 930