3.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 254
  • 8b83d10895d132e0db90cbf0577b3faf-imagejpeg.jpg
    8b83d10895d132e0db90cbf0577b3faf-imagejpeg.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 21782b4763b8cb8c1fa715995bd7fb36-imagejpeg.jpg
    21782b4763b8cb8c1fa715995bd7fb36-imagejpeg.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 272
Strange that Lantti appeared on Daktari site for only 3 sets of photos and nothing more, not even videos. Maybe he didnt like her or there was some arguments happening.
Well they are from different countries. That's like a day of shooting and if the money isn't worth it, what's the point?

Well they are from different countries. That's like a day of shooting and if the money isn't worth it, what's the point?
Him and others usually hire girls for few days worth and shoot few videos too. Knowing Daktari he pays good for his models too. Can only think that maybe she was too overweight for him since he likes his models slim or she had some attitude problem.

Him and others usually hire girls for few days worth and shoot few videos too. Knowing Daktari he pays good for his models too. Can only think that maybe she was too overweight for him since he likes his models slim or she had some attitude problem.
To be fair there's a language barrier too. I'm going to only leave this as speculation at this point. She could well just have home commitments, felt unsafe.... anything really

I’ve underestimated this woman...

I may have to take a look at some of her material. If the pictures are any indication - she would literally melt my entire pelvic region

I've always been a big fan of hers. She actually has given lots of great boob play content over the years and more importantly, she loves having and embraces her size. The picture where she stuffs herself to make her much bigger as her "ideal size" shows where her head is about wrt her boobs and since we have a reduction section with many who decided to get reductions, it's refreshing to see Lantii love what she has and happily display them over the years.

The picture where she stuffs herself to make her much bigger as her "ideal size" shows where her head is about
Attached for reference.

Attachments

• She started sticking things under her shirt as a joke 3.jpg
    She started sticking things under her shirt as a joke 3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 402
  • She started sticking things under her shirt as a joke 2.jpg
    She started sticking things under her shirt as a joke 2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 393
  • She started sticking things under her shirt as a joke.jpg
    She started sticking things under her shirt as a joke.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 376