FFW4U ♦ Huge unknown beautiful blonde cam titties! (IDed as Bella Rosse)

that permanence you have become weight loss. it was good and now gone

She is back to camming again today after 7 months away, at her Chaturbate hotsugarbb account. She has lost even more weight ( maybe about 40-50 lb in the last one and a half year! ) and she has now a very slim and tight body as when she started back in 2018 (I would say even more skinny). Her breasts also noticed so much the weight loss too, and are less huge and saggy. I will upload a video of her later today.

HotSugarBB at Chaturbate website

Some teaser from today's streaming:

Attachments

• 2022-04-18 BellaRosse returns 01.jpg
    2022-04-18 BellaRosse returns 01.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 409
  • 2022-04-18 BellaRosse returns 02.jpg
    2022-04-18 BellaRosse returns 02.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 410
She is back to camming again today after 7 months away, at her Chaturbate hotsugarbb account. She has lost even more weight ( maybe about 40-50 lb in the last one and a half year! ) and she has now a very slim and tight body as when she started back in 2018 (I would say even more skinny). Her breasts also noticed so much the weight loss too, and are less huge and saggy. I will upload a video of her later today.

HotSugarBB at Chaturbate website

Some teaser from today's streaming:
A few more lost pounds and she will be able to roll up her boobs into a cinnabun

Here is the video of BellaRosse in her streaming of today at Chaturbate as hotsugarbb

2022-04-18 BellaRosse returns to streaming MP4 Video
I met this girl by chance on Twitter this week, I was going to create a thread about her and luckily I found this one already ready and with several contents that I hadn't seen, thanks to the creator of the thread and to everyone who posted, for sure she owns the best pairs of tits I've ever seen on girls so young, if at only 22 years old her breasts are already amazing like this, imagine only after 30 or 40 years and having breastfed at least 3 kids haha this girl is amazing, I'm hoping that she never thinks about getting breast implants in the future, this is the biggest curse that circulates in the minds of young girls who have wonderful breasts and the results are always tragic.

How??meet?so,what u got tho??real meet face2 face??
I met this girl by chance on Twitter this week, I was going to create a thread about her and luckily I found this one already ready and with several contents that I hadn't seen, thanks to the creator of the thread and to everyone who posted, for sure she owns the best pairs of tits I've ever seen on girls so young, if at only 22 years old her breasts are already amazing like this, imagine only after 30 or 40 years and having breastfed at least 3 kids haha this girl is amazing, I'm hoping that she never thinks about getting breast implants in the future, this is the biggest curse that circulates in the minds of young girls who have wonderful breasts and the results are always tragic.

After loosing maybe nearly hundred pounds of weight, she is on her bones now...looking at her she is a mirage of what she had been.

Video of her streaming on Chaturbate from yesterday:

BellaRosse / HotSugarBB in Chaturbate MP4 Video

Last edited:
After loosing maybe nearly hundred pounds of weight, she is on her bones now...looking at her she is a mirage of what she had been.

Video of her streaming on Chaturbate from yesterday:

BellaRosse / HotSugarBB in Chaturbate MP4 Video
Wow, she looks like a different person.

I hope she’s doing ok, she has gone from chubby to exceptionally skinny pretty quick…

Attachments

• D884CE9A-5265-4E13-980F-48D346CE9EAE.jpeg
    D884CE9A-5265-4E13-980F-48D346CE9EAE.jpeg
    302.2 KB · Views: 513
Here you can see her change from March 2020 to July 2022. We use to call it Anorexia. Unbelievable.

Attachments

• MARCH 2020.jpg
    MARCH 2020.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 533
  • JULY 2022.jpg
    JULY 2022.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 511
yea her tits looked great when she was chubby, but it seems she's on cigarette only diet