FB Dating App Huge potential

SupraBoi

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Going on a date with this gem tomorrow night. She has a daughter which is ok, but looking forward to seeing what she’s going to be wearing… probably won’t get lucky the first night, may just lower my expectations and see where it goes. What bra size do you guys think she is? I’m sure they’ll look so much bigger in person too!

How did you get her attention a pick up line or something else

Good luck brother, single moms are usually a pretty good time, in my experience a little attention some compliments and appreciation goes a long way
Awesome, first time going out with a single mother. She sounds chill as hell so hopefully it goes well!??

How did you get her attention a pick up line or something else
I kind of used reverse psychology. Basically told her that if she wanted to have a good time and take a chance on a fun night that doesn’t need to involve awkward silence and creepy vibes, then she can reply back and we can take it from there. Took 3 weeks of messaging before we talked so yes more work, but damn her social media pics are even better then posted…

Going on a date with this gem tomorrow night. She has a daughter which is ok, but looking forward to seeing what she’s going to be wearing… probably won’t get lucky the first night, may just lower my expectations and see where it goes. What bra size do you guys think she is? I’m sure they’ll look so much bigger in person too!
Here’s a teaser
Maybe a 36J

Update: 2 words… God Damn!!!! She was wearing a white blouse with a black skirt when we went out for dinner and I swear every guy including the server was just staring. She has a super awesome personality, only reason she is single is her ex past away from deployment in the marines. Anyhow, I played it pretty cool, not staring or even mentioning her fucking huge busty tits. After dinner we went out to get some drinks and i got to dance and every time her tits rubbed on me they felt heavy and dense! I did get a hug and a kiss at the end of the night, but damn I was hard as a rock after that hug. We are going out again on wed night. I wanted to get my phone out to take some pictures, but that would be rude to use my phone on a date (which she also mentioned happens a lot on her past dates, they probably taking pics of her too?) so maybe in the near future I’ll be able to. She’s very weary of people staring at her because I can tell her eyes are always looking in an annoyed way. Anyhow, she’s definitely the largest tits I’ve been on a date with, I would guesstimate she’s either a JJ or K, but I swear they look twice as big in person. will update with hopefully pictures next time! I’m telling you guys, there are still plenty of big titty chicks looking for some loving too. I just got matched with another gem, but I don’t know if I want to contact them because I think I really actually like this chick..? Here’s a couple of new chicks that I matched with, Any advice?

Last edited: