Facebook Main Thread - Tips Tricks Advice Questions

Tinpusher

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good way of searching myspace or facebook profiles?

Myspace search is rubbish. Absolutely unusable.

Facebook only lets you search your networks or friends, and even then only shows you profiles that you have full access to.

What I'm trying to achieve is to search for all females in a particular age range in a particular town. Trying to track down a girl I met at a party, for obvious reasons!

Hi At all
Do you know how to find a girl with only id of her pic save from facebook?
Some years ago Was only possible paste the stringa in fb And appear pic...but now????

Wow that would be an interesting feature to have. Google images is close but it usually doesn't match to Facebook pages (although technically it could).

If you know someone's Facebook page, this page has tools to use but you have to know their FB page location first:
https://inteltechniques.com/osint/facebook.html

The old way still works...sometimes. :)

post the photo with the file name and I'll see what I can do. :)

Oh yeah, and tits...

Attachments

• 007X.JPG
    007X.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
i've got the videodownloadhelper for firefox but it doesn't detect a video on the page. found some instructions for fooling with the URL, www to m, but that didn't work either. any ideas?

i've got the videodownloadhelper for firefox but it doesn't detect a video on the page. found some instructions for fooling with the URL, www to m, but that didn't work either. any ideas?
From a PC,

Change https://www.Face.... to https://mbasic.Face... Enter

Right click on Video, and open in new Tab

Right click on Video. In the popup Window, scroll, and click on Save As

(y)

hm yeah it's not working. the mbasic page has no ref# for the specific video, and adding it in results in it being stripped.

yt-dlp works, and requires no configuration out of the box, so even if you're scared of the command line you should be able to do it.

hm yeah it's not working. the mbasic page has no ref# for the specific video, and adding it in results in it being stripped.
Please either post, or send me the link in question.

thanks BQ. the woman in the video does have big breasts but she doens't have arms, so if that would bother you you've been warned. anyway heres the link, i appreciate your assistance. https://www.facebook.com/thiagomariscal90/videos/906960439968611 if you dont' want to that's cool too. appreciate the offer either way.
I think I see the problem.

This is the direct video link. And, I believe, that the original Facebook link is required. Do you have that?

Now, as a last resort, screen recording would work.

hm ill see if i can find that
thanks!

When I click on a twitter or Facebook profile these screens always come up and prevents from scrolling anymore.It’s like they are forcing you to open up an account but I’m not.
The only way I know to get around this is to switch to a private browser and it’s annoying to have to do that.
Does anyone know a better way around these dumb pop ups?
Is there an app that would block this?

Attachments

• C59CD621-A253-4CA4-A98E-A80573F17C08.jpeg
    C59CD621-A253-4CA4-A98E-A80573F17C08.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 15
  • C0331896-4962-4D7C-A0EE-DD6B40EF2488.jpeg
    C0331896-4962-4D7C-A0EE-DD6B40EF2488.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 15
When I click on a twitter or Facebook profile these screens always come up and prevents from scrolling anymore.It’s like they are forcing you to open up an account but I’m not.
The only way I know to get around this is to switch to a private browser and it’s annoying to have to do that.
Before you could just google the user and directly add the link to the browser bar (i.e. twitter.com/username). But I think they now enforce it (I have dummy accounts for this so I doesn't matter for me).

According to this Reddit Page, you can add uBlock Origin and add the code in the comments to the filter of it to bypass. I haven't tested this myself though. You can't have the apps on your phone though because it will automatically force the app to open.

Just make a fake account for both and you're good. :)

Yeah, you're now forced to be logged in. Sometimes you can get around it by adding mobile to the URL. mobile.facebook.com but twitter is off the limits. You can only view a certain amount of tweets before REQUIRED to log into view more tweets, facebook-instagram have the same with their login requirements for their Instagram platform, see few posts and required to login. As for instagram, i get around this using instagram viewers like gramhir, and greatfon etc. There's a plugin script if you're using chrome or firefox desktop version of both apps that allows you to use extensions. Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey extension and use this link - https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/420604-bypass-instagram-login-redirects - that automatically adds it to the extension upon clicking install. It uses the websites mentioned above automatically when clicking links.

yt-dlp works, and requires no configuration out of the box, so even if you're scared of the command line you should be able to do it.
yt-dlp works for me, but I find that the videos don't render with previews when I post them in this forum.
(link to example)
Is there a secret? Convert them with ffmpeg first?

@hourglass

Various sites will allow you to download Facebook vids. First Google results are: snapsave.app, getfvid.com, fdown.net.

https://sendvid.com/ccdprsjf

Last edited: