Ex-girlfriend's busty roommate

lukebrownpants

Reaction score
Back when I was in college, I was dating this girl, Sophie. Sophie was great, she loved sex and loved sucking my cock. And though she had small boobs, they were perky and had big suckable nipples. Even better, when she went on birth control she grew a cup size up to a 32C and her nipples became more sensitive for whatever reason. But the real star of the show was her roommate and close friend, Alyssa. And when I say roommate, I mean that they had their beds in the same room of their apartment. I would frequently sleep over at her apartment and so would Alyssa's boyfriend.

[This is kind of an aside, but I sometimes struggled with confidence at times back in college, and although I'm pretty tall, Alyssa's boyfriend was 6' 4" which definitely felt weird at times, especially since Alyssa had huge tits. But, I remember Sophie telling me that Alyssa and her had a conversation about dick sizes, and Alyssa was disappointed when she found out her boyfriend was smaller then me. Then Alyssa started asking questions about what it was like, how it felt to feel that full, etc. Gave me a huge boost of confidence, but I wished I had acted on it. Anyway, back to the story...]

So Alyssa was small, about 5' 1" but she had some really big tits. I snuck a look in her laundry once and saw she was a 30G. And boy did she fully fill those cups up. But even better, she would usually be braless around the apartment in a loose t-shirt. So her 30G tits would just be bouncing around, with her nipples poking through. They had a little bit of sag to the of course, and she had the type of boobs where her nipple was pointed down a bit, but I found that super hot as I imagined laying my head in her lap and looking up, sucking on her hanging nipples. And for a girl who had never breastfed or anything, her nipples were surprisingly big. You could see a long outline of them poking through.

I was always a bit jealous of her boyfriend since they would often go shower together and Sophie would tell me how Alyssa would tell her how obsessed he was with her boobs - constantly soaping them up and rubbing them. Sophie was also obsessed with her boobs, and Alyssa let her have a feel of them. Sophie was pretty jealous and would complain that hers weren't as big. I would shift her attention to her ass, as Sophie was more pear-shaped with a great ass (I LOVED doggystyle with her) and Alyssa was basically all tits and that's it. But anyway, I just have these fond memories of watching Alyssa turn over in bed and seeing her tits flop around and her nipples poking through, or seeing her boyfriend's hand up her shirt while they were in bed. Of course, Sophie and I were doing similar things, and Sophie usually slept naked with me. But unfortunately Sophie was never interested in bringing them into it. I think she was worried I'd prefer Alyssa, and she was not at all interested in Alyssa's boyfriend. But one time her and Alyssa kissed under our encouragement, so Alyssa's boyfriend and I kissed as well. I hoped that might lead somewhere, but it never did. I still have really fond memories of watching those huge tits bounce around and see those big nipples poking through.

I remembered this as I was typing this, but before Alyssa met this boyfriend, Sophie and I were upstairs having sex, and after we finished, we heard some sounds downstairs. We peeked out to see and saw and heard her giving a sloppy blowjob to one of our friends. It was super hot, and I think Sophie felt a little insecure, so she immediately pulled me back in to suck me off too. She was phenomenal at giving head.

Back when I was in college, I was dating this girl, Sophie. Sophie was great, she loved sex and loved sucking my cock. And though she had small boobs, they were perky and had big suckable nipples. Even better, when she went on birth control she grew a cup size up to a 32C and her nipples became more sensitive for whatever reason. But the real star of the show was her roommate and close friend, Alyssa. And when I say roommate, I mean that they had their beds in the same room of their apartment. I would frequently sleep over at her apartment and so would Alyssa's boyfriend.

[This is kind of an aside, but I sometimes struggled with confidence at times back in college, and although I'm pretty tall, Alyssa's boyfriend was 6' 4" which definitely felt weird at times, especially since Alyssa had huge tits. But, I remember Sophie telling me that Alyssa and her had a conversation about dick sizes, and Alyssa was disappointed when she found out her boyfriend was smaller then me. Then Alyssa started asking questions about what it was like, how it felt to feel that full, etc. Gave me a huge boost of confidence, but I wished I had acted on it. Anyway, back to the story...]

So Alyssa was small, about 5' 1" but she had some really big tits. I snuck a look in her laundry once and saw she was a 30G. And boy did she fully fill those cups up. But even better, she would usually be braless around the apartment in a loose t-shirt. So her 30G tits would just be bouncing around, with her nipples poking through. They had a little bit of sag to the of course, and she had the type of boobs where her nipple was pointed down a bit, but I found that super hot as I imagined laying my head in her lap and looking up, sucking on her hanging nipples. And for a girl who had never breastfed or anything, her nipples were surprisingly big. You could see a long outline of them poking through.

I was always a bit jealous of her boyfriend since they would often go shower together and Sophie would tell me how Alyssa would tell her how obsessed he was with her boobs - constantly soaping them up and rubbing them. Sophie was also obsessed with her boobs, and Alyssa let her have a feel of them. Sophie was pretty jealous and would complain that hers weren't as big. I would shift her attention to her ass, as Sophie was more pear-shaped with a great ass (I LOVED doggystyle with her) and Alyssa was basically all tits and that's it. But anyway, I just have these fond memories of watching Alyssa turn over in bed and seeing her tits flop around and her nipples poking through, or seeing her boyfriend's hand up her shirt while they were in bed. Of course, Sophie and I were doing similar things, and Sophie usually slept naked with me. But unfortunately Sophie was never interested in bringing them into it. I think she was worried I'd prefer Alyssa, and she was not at all interested in Alyssa's boyfriend. But one time her and Alyssa kissed under our encouragement, so Alyssa's boyfriend and I kissed as well. I hoped that might lead somewhere, but it never did. I still have really fond memories of watching those huge tits bounce around and see those big nipples poking through.

I remembered this as I was typing this, but before Alyssa met this boyfriend, Sophie and I were upstairs having sex, and after we finished, we heard some sounds downstairs. We peeked out to see and saw and heard her giving a sloppy blowjob to one of our friends. It was super hot, and I think Sophie felt a little insecure, so she immediately pulled me back in to suck me off too. She was phenomenal at giving head.
what an incredible story. I imagine how exciting it was to have a hot girlfriend and a busty best friend around

Great story damm I could just imagine those huge tits poking through the shirt and use I could see what they look like with the shirt