Elaine new camgirl (yesterday July 25) first time online

Kerrishy (Cam4) <active>
Kerrishy (Myfreecams) <inactive>
Kirra_x (Stripchat) <inactive>
elaiine (Chaturbate) <inactive>
elaiine (Stripchat) <active>
_kerri (Chaturbate) <active>

Basically, "Kerrishy" is her username with more content on the net, specially on Camwhores.tv.

Despite of being marked as <active>, her last broadcast anywhere was on December 2, 2020. Hopefully she'll be back. Please correct me if I'm wrong and feel free to post more user names if that's the case.

Last edited:
Kind of sad that these kind of girls are being blackmailed/exposed to the point they leave the sites.

Is there good with higher resolution?
Sadly, this is the best you will find, considering that her streaming quality wasn't the best at that moment (which later has improved) and there's not much out there. The one with her tits in oil was from Myfreecams and personally downloaded by me thru the old camshowhub.to, but it's 320p... The best quality was always from C4, Stripchat or Chaturbate.

Last edited:
I just found out that she deleted her Kerrishy profile in Cam4... Does anyone knows if she's gone or created another new profile?

Last edited:
Kerrishy (Cam4) <active>
Kerrishy (Myfreecams) <inactive>
Kirra_x (Stripchat) <inactive>
elaiine (Chaturbate) <inactive>
elaiine (Stripchat) <active>
_kerri (Chaturbate) <active>

Basically "Kerrishy" is the username with more content on the net, especially on Camwhores.tv.

Despite of being marked as <active>, her last broadcast anywhere was on December 2, 2020. Hopefully she'll be back. Please correct me if I'm wrong and feel free to post more user names if that's the case.

Also, does anyone know of a site similar to the old mycamgirl.net? In the past, it was a very useful tool to search for your fav model's AKAs. Today this site has been changed and does not seem to work well.
Try camgirlvideos.org my friend ;)

btw thx for the names !