Eastern European Weddings-Youtube (Read 1st Post! Underage Content is Prohibited!) DD cup and up

image previews should be mandatory in this thread. im so tired of open thousand of links just to be disappointed
been there and done that,, everyone hated them.. as it stands now, every link is timestamped with a header so you don't have to wade through what you're not interested in... Heaps of voyeurs love the extremely busty grans 'cause it's about the size of their tits, not how pretty or ugly they are

Great hardwork there.
Was wondering was the last one ever posted here.
Not sure.
Probably not as I don't recall posting it myself and I'm pretty sure I found it about six months ago.

I made edits of both women in the last photo and the other one has cropped up recently in another video I found, again with her boobs front and centre :D

I tend to keep a lot of the slimmer types, even if their boobs aren't that big, and have made edits of several, focusing on cleavage, bouncing, high heels, legs, faces, sluttiness .. even a glint in the eye when they know the camera is on them. Quite literally, whatever turns me on I'll save it though I doubt if they'd be to many people's tastes in here.

I'll post a few more of the bouncier ones if these prove popular.

Not sure.
Probably not as I don't recall posting it myself and I'm pretty sure I found it about six months ago.

I made edits of both women in the last photo and the other one has cropped up recently in another video I found, again with her boobs front and centre :D

I tend to keep a lot of the slimmer types, even if their boobs aren't that big, and have made edits of several, focusing on cleavage, bouncing, high heels, legs, faces, sluttiness .. even a glint in the eye when they know the camera is on them. Quite literally, whatever turns me on I'll save it though I doubt if they'd be to many people's tastes in here.

I'll post a few more of the bouncier ones if these prove popular.
Nice. I know you said the other day with someone that you dislike posting original links after the pains of editing but please post the original links if possible. I usually prefer the original videos unless the edit preserves the original name and maybe details (don't ask why, just love it that way...not really into the "Super Busty Super Brunette Super Slim" kinda name/naming convention. Secondly if the video quality of the edit is comparable to that of the original source then I can keep the edit otherwise, original all day. Also please post whatever (that does not violate the forum rules :rolleyes:) I can promise you that the taste of people here is highly varied. Thanks anyways and would be stoked if you could post those finds of yours here.

Nice. I know you said the other day with someone that you dislike posting original links after the pains of editing but please post the original links if possible. I usually prefer the original videos unless the edit preserves the original name and maybe details (don't ask why, just love it that way...not really into the "Super Busty Super Brunette Super Slim" kinda name/naming convention. Secondly if the video quality of the edit is comparable to that of the original source then I can keep the edit otherwise, original all day. Also please post whatever (that does not violate the forum rules :rolleyes:) I can promise you that the taste of people here is highly varied. Thanks anyways and would be stoked if you could post those finds of yours here.
I never keep the links.
Most of the edits I make are 720p - that's big enough to be decent but not too big to take up much room.
A lot of supposed 'HD' videos are terrible quality on YT though, so you do what you can ...

By the way, ANYONE can save and edit clips <---- not aimed at you, Princewheel, just general advice here
If you've ever been tempted but don't know where to start, just google how to save YouTube videos.
There's lots of sites that will do it for you.
Once you have the vid you want to edit, you'll need some software to do that.
I use FormatFactory a lot for changing from MP4 to MKV or whatever - mainly to cut down in size for storage - but mostly use Avidemux to actually chop up a video into just the bits I like.

So, let's say you save the file "Big blonde at a wedding".
You load it into Avidemux then you don't even have to change any of the setting, just immediately go through it and select the starting point "A" and end point "B" for the first bit you like, name it something like BBAAW 1, hit the save button and seconds later it's done. Move the video on to the next bit where she appears and save it again, this time as BBAAW 2, and so on till you have all the segments you want to keep.
Then you "Open" the first edited bit, BBAAW 1 and then "Append" (from the drop down menu) BBAAW 2, 3, 4, etc till you have all your little edits together and then you just SAVE as "Big blonde at a wedding - edit" and it puts them all together into one continuous sequence.
It will save you GIGs of room doing that.

It's very simple.
Go for it.

Then upoad them in here :D

I never keep the links.
Most of the edits I make are 720p - that's big enough to be decent but not too big to take up much room.
A lot of supposed 'HD' videos are terrible quality on YT though, so you do what you can ...

By the way, ANYONE can save and edit clips <---- not aimed at you, Princewheel, just general advice here
If you've ever been tempted but don't know where to start, just google how to save YouTube videos.
There's lots of sites that will do it for you.
Once you have the vid you want to edit, you'll need some software to do that.
I use FormatFactory a lot for changing from MP4 to MKV or whatever - mainly to cut down in size for storage - but mostly use Avidemux to actually chop up a video into just the bits I like.

So, let's say you save the file "Big blonde at a wedding".
You load it into Avidemux then you don't even have to change any of the setting, just immediately go through it and select the starting point "A" and end point "B" for the first bit you like, name it something like BBAAW 1, hit the save button and seconds later it's done. Move the video on to the next bit where she appears and save it again, this time as BBAAW 2, and so on till you have all the segments you want to keep.
Then you "Open" the first edited bit, BBAAW 1 and then "Append" (from the drop down menu) BBAAW 2, 3, 4, etc till you have all your little edits together and then you just SAVE as "Big blonde at a wedding - edit" and it puts them all together into one continuous sequence.
It will save you GIGs of room doing that.

It's very simple.
Go for it.

Then upoad them in here :D
Good info. Too bad you don't keep the links. If needed, space is not an issue for me and I use JD2 if I need to download YT videos, it is the best downloader by a very wide margin its beyond compare, it is regularly updated, its free and you can batch/bulk download, it is customizable and so on. If I want to trim/edit videos, I use LosslessCut, it lets you do whatever and can edit videos losslessly if that's what you want (me :giggle:). I don't use avidemux as I find that it strips the colors of the videos too much to save space with default settings.
That said, If you ever fancy posting the original links when you remember, just know there are some here that would appreciate that too along with the edits. Thanks

Last edited: