Early 2000 busty model Brittany (Request fulfilled)

OldSchool297

Reaction score
There was a slim girl that had big boobs from the early 2000s that called Brittany or Britney. Maybe from the south. Any clues? Dark hair or brown.
She had her own site.

Or, from the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a slim girl that had big boobs from the early 20th...
20th?

Early 20th century? They didn't have the Internet then.

Or, do you mean, she was in her early 20s?

But, to by honest, I do not think you have enough info for our tittectives to go on.

You mean this girl?

Attachments

• mystery tits.jpg
    mystery tits.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 100
Are you sure? Are you guys having that blind vision happening to some of members on the forum. That's Brittany's Bod. From Houston Texas. Active in 2007. I think that's your girl. Unless its someone else all together.

The girl I meant was active in 99 up to 2000.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure? Are you guys having that blind vision happening to some of members on the forum. That's Brittany's Bod. From Houston Texas. Active in 2007. I think that's your girl. Unless its someone else all together.
This was who i was thinking as well

There was a slim girl that had big boobs from the early 2000s that called Brittany or Britney. Maybe from the south. Any clues? Dark hair or brown.
She had her own site.

Or, from the UK
Busty Bri maybe?

Attachments

• 585579sc.gif
    585579sc.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 58
If you're not talking about Britney's Bod or this other Britney I pulled from my rolodex, I would recommend searching here. http://www.busty-legends.com/

OR
I"m a little suspicious that you're referring to Brooke Little who is british.

Pic 1 is my other Britney. Pic 2 is Brook Little.

Attachments

• Britney4433.jpg
    Britney4433.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 87
  • brooke239.jpg
    brooke239.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 108
She had her own site.

Or, from the UK
See above post.

If you're not talking about Britney's Bod or this other Britney I pulled from my rolodex, I would recommend searching here. http://www.busty-legends.com/

OR
I"m a little suspicious that you're referring to Brooke Little who is british.

Pic 1 is my other Britney. Pic 2 is Brook Little.
Thanks for the assist. (y)

But, don't forget to quote the o/p, as he may not be Watching the thread. And, the quoting will generate an Alert.

Also, http://www.boobpedia.com/ is a fine source for finding gals (old, and nude (er, I mean new :devilish: ).

Thanks for the help but she isn't any of the girls in this thread. She was a strong girl and young. Like a slim stripper body.

A bit of a late reply, but I think I know who you’re talking about and I can’t remember how to find her either. She went by Brit I think and she was from Texas. She touted that she was busty. Had long black hair. And what I remember is she had a bunch of friends who also had pages and they were all linked under “friends”. This was late 90s. I remember liking many of the models but that was so long ago I can’t remember enough to get a lock. Was hoping to track them down for nostalgia sake.

She had her own site.

Or, from the UK
See above post. Do you agree?

A bit of a late reply, but I think I know who you’re talking about and I can’t remember how to find her either. She went by Brit I think and she was from Texas. She touted that she was busty. Had long black hair. And what I remember is she had a bunch of friends who also had pages and they were all linked under “friends”. This was late 90s. I remember liking many of the models but that was so long ago I can’t remember enough to get a lock. Was hoping to track them down for nostalgia sake.
When responding to a post, please be sure to Quote the member (click the Reply button). This way, he/she will be Alerted, in case they are not Watching the Thread.

Yes that sound like her. I will try to find

Is this her?
Brittany bod, from Texas, active in the early 2000's

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 78
Is this her?
Brittany bod, from Texas, active in the early 2000's
I found this site and thread as a result of looking for the same woman - but the one pictured isn't her. She was slim and busty but with a more sultry face - pouty with slightly closed eyes most times - that was a touch Native American in appearance. Active around 1998-1999. Old school non-nude but teasing. Cross linked to a shorter, busty, curly haired brunette who was her "cousin."