does anyone own a fleshlight?

Reaction score
I was thinking about ordering one of those fleshlights to "keep myself busy" while my girlfriend is out of town. She's gonna be gone for a few weeks early this summer and I need something to keep me out of trouble. ;)

Does anyone own a fleshlight? Are they worth the money? I don't want to spend $60 unless I think I'm going to be happy with it. Any advice? The reviews on their website are very positive, but I'd like to hear some non-biased opinions.

You are to be commended for not looking for any stray while she is away.

But I think dropping $60 for a PP would not be worth it.
Either save up a huge load for her or let rosy do her thing.

AU CONTRAIRE', it's an investment of epic realizations.

FYI.......$60.00 is a pittance, compared to the enjoyment it generates...and not just when you're wifeless, temporarily, but even when she's at home.....this will add a 'measure' of mutual involvement that you would have not considered while contemplating the purchase......I was flabbergasted with the response and activity, shall we say, when I introduced my wife to my new 'distraction' when she's out of the house and out of......reach! It's a regular fixture, more use than the microwave....on most days.....SPEND THE MONEY....and while your at it...you'll see what your options are in 'building' one, and you say to yourself, OMG, I want them all, the textures and sensations delivered are beyond initial belief, and surpass your expectation with each 'rendevous'. When I ordered, my decision was to grab the multiple purchase, of 3, oral and vaginal, with the options of sensations that I preferred. I got 3 different choices, in varying degrees of tightness as well.......GEEEEZUZ!
My advice is...go for the multiple deal, for a savings and an upgrade in your marriage's vitality, with the upgrade in your order and build of your very set of FLESHLIGHTS....it struck me at first.....who the hell wants to fuck a flashlight......PAINFUL!? WELL GUYS....get your credit cards out and go build to your hearts desire.....I'M SERIOUS, this ain't no commercial, it's good advice.....you can thank me later in this forum....yep i'm a cleavage addict...in search of an overdose!! CYA, OH YEAH......get PLENTY of your favorite lube, and follow all of FLESHLIGHTS instructions for care and cleanliness, it's very important......have fun!

Attachments

• KaniaGGcup2.jpg
    KaniaGGcup2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 67
  • KaniaGGcup3.jpg
    KaniaGGcup3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:
I have the normal flesh colored one. If I were you I'd go with the tight version though. Also make sure you warm it up in the tub or something for quite a while! It takes a lot to warm it up, but it's worth it. :)

thanks for your advice so far, its helpful! I'm gonna wait a few more days and see if any more people post, but so far it sounds like they are good. I was thinking about getting the ribbed one. Is the ribbed the best?
no one else has an opinion?

It feels amazing, I love it, same ol blah blah about not as good as the real thing, but so what? It feels so good, good enough that I cum loads deep inside it, and it's absolutely wonderful every time.

What is really fun is to take turns fucking my wife for a bit, then she strokes my dick with the fleshlight, repeat. It's kinda like fucking two chicks.

It's so kickass because it's nice and warm. I soak it in hot water for 15-30 minutes and it's ready.

I bought a pink lady supertight. My next one will prob be the wave.

Fleshlight....is definitely an investment!!

MandF has the right idea....BreastoftheBreast is on his way to the same realization, MONEY WELL SPENT! Have a great time with your new distraction, and don't hesitate sharing it/them with your main-squeeze, and double your pleasure, beyond your wild expectations. CYA 'round the forum, eh.........GO TO THE LIGHT! IT'S HEAVEN!!

Attachments

• cleavagecentra15.jpg
    cleavagecentra15.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 58
  • whitesweaterREDBRA7.jpg
    whitesweaterREDBRA7.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 59
WOW, AWESOME, FANTASTIC, AMAZING ---

These are just a few words to describe the fleshlight that I bought. I got the super-ribbed insert and I couldn't imagine a sex toy that felt better. When the box came, I opened it up and rinsed it off thoroughly and then heated it in a bowl of very warm water for a little over 20 minutes. Then, I applied some lube and had at it.

It was the BEST solo experience I've had in YEARS!!!! It was amazing. Absolutely amazing. All of the reviews that you read are true. It is way better than using your hands and it feels almost exactly like the real thing. I'm not lying, I'm not exaggerating, and I don't work for the fleshlight company. I honestly LOVE this thing!!!!!

I recommend one to you all.

If I had known that they were this good I would have waited for the buy 2, get 1 free deal (so that I would have three). If/When I buy another one I might go for the wonder-wave or one of the ribbed versions. If you are thinking of buying one, I would advise that you stay away from the normal ones (with the smooth interior). I say this because the entryway to mine is smooth and about 3cm in it is ribbed. I can tell a HUGE difference between the smooth part and the ribbed part. Get something with texture on the inside.

Also, it is very close to real skin. It is very supple and soft and oh so good. My girlfriend and I have regular sex and I'm no stranger with the fairer sex. I can HONESTLY say that if you are going to jerk off, then the fleshlight is beyond compare. The real thing is better, but the fleshlight is waaaaaaaaay better than any other solo technique that I've ever used. I've seen videos on the net of people using them in a jerking off motion, but I prefer to actually f&%# it as if it were a real persons vagina. I'm sure to some of you, this might sound slightly weird, but it is really quite the experience!!!! Seriously...try one!!!

Does that help? Let me know if you want to know more. Its freaking incredible.

I've been having a LOT of just mind blowing orgasms with this lately, and it really is like having 2 chicks, cause it's real enough, yet different enough to be a great alternative.

In fact, it's all warmed up and ready to go right next to me. :)

Attachments

• felicia.jpg
    felicia.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 78