Astrid (3astrid33), Tarot reading girl with large breasts

I might get myself chased out of this thread with torches and pitchforks, but I don't believe Astrid is real.

Specifically, I think she only has DD-cups and has done a high-level performance of fakery using prosthetics and stuffing.

BY FAR, the elephant in the room is that she's friends with Heather Beck, who is a master forger and uses well-done prosthetics to create believable topless shots. This sharing of resources is how Astrid was able to create the topless reflection pic earlier this week.

When Astrid admitted to being friends with Heather Beck, that was, to quote Megadeth, a "first mistake...last mistake."
It really was the death knell for it all, right there.

I won't be surprised if many of you vehemently disagree with me. Just remember: the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said that all truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
agree i stumbled upon the heather account (almost got baited b4 i check this site) and they look the same fr

I might get myself chased out of this thread with torches and pitchforks, but I don't believe Astrid is real.

Specifically, I think she only has DD-cups and has done a high-level performance of fakery using prosthetics and stuffing.

BY FAR, the elephant in the room is that she's friends with Heather Beck, who is a master forger and uses well-done prosthetics to create believable topless shots. This sharing of resources is how Astrid was able to create the topless reflection pic earlier this week.

When Astrid admitted to being friends with Heather Beck, that was, to quote Megadeth, a "first mistake...last mistake."
It really was the death knell for it all, right there.

I won't be surprised if many of you vehemently disagree with me. Just remember: the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said that all truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
also her shoulder cap is too thin, girls with bigger breast tend to have a larger cap

I've had a good look through this and can't see a single pic that suggests she is above board. Almost every pic that shows anything is problematic. It's shenanigans.