Do tits regular guys find huge seem small to you?

C

chesthound17

I've noticed since being spoiled with this site and other blogs tits that I used to think were big or that my friends point out to me don't look big at all lol. It seems that only cup sizes above a D really turn me on. I still appreciate and love boobs of all sizes but nowadays it just seems like a girl has to have like at least G cups to really impress me. Am I the only one like this?

chesthound17 said:
I've noticed since being spoiled with this site and other blogs tits that I used to think were big or that my friends point out to me don't look big at all lol. It seems that only cup sizes above a D really turn me on. I still appreciate and love boobs of all sizes but nowadays it just seems like a girl has to have like at least G cups to really impress me. Am I the only one like this?

You are NOT alone! I'm spoiled on H cups at the very minimum. Problem is they are not the easiest to find :?

I do have an appreciation for smaller tits. They can be cute and sexy. But, I want either really nicely shaped little ones or ones that are freakin' huge!! If you have a C or D cup, it just seems little compared to my wife's massive gorgeous knockers. If you aren't packing at least an E, it just looks small to me.

one of my friends was once trying to hook me up with a girl. the discussion came to her body, and there was an exchange something along the lines of

him: "Man, and she has really huge tits! Like melons!"
me: "Oh yeah?"
him: "Yeah, I think they're like fuckin' C's or something, I'm telling you."

i couldn't really find a response other than "hmm."

wtflux said:
one of my friends was once trying to hook me up with a girl. the discussion came to her body, and there was an exchange something along the lines of

him: "Man, and she has really huge tits! Like melons!"
me: "Oh yeah?"
him: "Yeah, I think they're like fuckin' C's or something, I'm telling you."

i couldn't really find a response other than "hmm."

Haha thats exactly how it is when my friends point out "Huge tits" to me lol. Tits I find hot would be way too much for the average man it seems.

It just sucks that huge tits on a decent sized frame are so hard to find:( Even around my university campus the biggest I might see is DD. Statistically there should be thousands of September carrino's or Anya's right?lol

yeah I used to think like a D or c were big but they small to me. a d can still look big to me sorta but I really think a girl has to be at least DD to be big. part of the reason why I seem to think D or c is small is because i have girls that are like JJ, K or even a M cup and they look amazing. I pretty much like anything looks way bigger than average to look amazing to me. I'm like this with tall girls too. I'm 6'1 and a girl 6ft or taller I think looks amazing. however I start really enjoying their height when they are 6'4 or taller. i have seen a few girls 6'4 lol. I just felt a tiny bit short lol

yeah i thought D's were big, but now they seem small to me..
it is very hard to find slim girls with big breasts... but they are the hottest..
a cute and fit girl with G cups ... a dream

Yep. I look at old photos of busty girls from when photos in the usergroups were new and those women are small compared to what you see today and I'm speaking of amateur women.

kraig

This happens to me all the time. I hate when a link says something like "huge tits girl" and the poor little thing has a pair of DDs.

Same goes with ass. It's worst on thecandidforum where what they advertise as huge, juicy booties end up just being an ever-so-slightly rounded rear. Occasionally there'll be a semblance of truth in the descriptions but I clearly have bigger, rounder, jigglier standards than the average Joe.

This i have been thinking of too, sure ladies with small D/DD cups are nice but i really like them bigger a nice pair of like J/JJ/K cups or even bigger is a real turn on for me that is a real "woman" in my eyes ;)

chesthound17 said:

This is why I joined this site. I can say Rachel Aldana or Merilyn Sakova and not only will they know who I'm talking about, but they'll agree that this is what most should mean when they say big.

This is a good topic. When I was in my teens, I only dated skinny chicks. Then finally I dated a bigger girl with nice hanging mammaries. It was kinda funny, until I got her naked in bed I though of her as a big girl, but once we started having sex I couldn't go back.

I need at least a D or better.....of course HWP. The breast measurement can't exceed the waist measurement.

Right now I am dating a very cute thin girl, she had maybe a B cup. She could probably be a model. But she just don't do it for me. In fact I feel guilty having sex with her. Eventually I need to find someone with a healthy set of puppies.

There are certain guys who only like these beanpole girls, so once I drop the skinny one, she won't have any problem finding someone who gets turned on by those underfed ponies.