DJ BoBo - ASIAN

bakaforever

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
^ you can also see people holding signs saying DJ BOBO. still cant find her on google tho x.x

Attachments

• Ede-5G6UMAASlel.jpg
    Ede-5G6UMAASlel.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,132
  • 30-1ZG1233552516.png
    30-1ZG1233552516.png
    271.9 KB · Views: 1,067
  • ABUIABAEGAAgnsTy5wUowKKahgUwlQQ4oAY.png
    ABUIABAEGAAgnsTy5wUowKKahgUwlQQ4oAY.png
    344.6 KB · Views: 1,187
  • ABUIABAEGAAgxcTy5wUotKX3_wQwlQQ4oAY.png
    ABUIABAEGAAgxcTy5wUotKX3_wQwlQQ4oAY.png
    381.3 KB · Views: 1,122
  • ABUIABAEGAAgwsPy5wUoiPK6qgMwlQQ4oAY.png
    ABUIABAEGAAgwsPy5wUoiPK6qgMwlQQ4oAY.png
    383.3 KB · Views: 1,229
  • ABUIABAEGAAg7MTy5wUoxuHdhgEwoAY4lQQ.png
    ABUIABAEGAAg7MTy5wUoxuHdhgEwoAY4lQQ.png
    395.9 KB · Views: 1,266
  • ABUIABAEGAAgosPy5wUo5LDzlgQwgAo4wAY.png
    ABUIABAEGAAgosPy5wUo5LDzlgQwgAo4wAY.png
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 1,254
yeah the issue is when searching dj bobo it will show some dude. trick is gotta search within chinese search engines or something

Attachments

• SS1.png
    SS1.png
    793.7 KB · Views: 515
  • SS3.png
    SS3.png
    689.2 KB · Views: 470
I've posted this bouncy DJ on here before. I don't know who she is but I can tell you that the practice of having big knockered women pretend to be DJs is quite common in Chinese night clubs.

That clip of her exiting the car looks crazy though. I didn't relise she was that big. Here's to hoping she's not surgically enhanced.

Oh, and slim chance she's a tranny. The Chinese don't have names like Steve and Margaret. They have names like Pleasant Grass and Divine Ocean, so BoBo could be fucking anything.

Last edited:
I've posted this bouncy DJ...
Do you recall the link, so the threads can be merged?

If so, please submit a Report on this thread, and include the link to your thread.

TYIA.

Do you recall the link, so the threads can be merged?

If so, please submit a Report on this thread, and include the link to your thread.

TYIA.

I dropped it in a random Asians thread. It wasn't a thread just for her. No need to merge.

I've posted this bouncy DJ on here before. I don't know who she is but I can tell you that the practice of having big knockered women pretend to be DJs is quite common in Chinese night clubs.

That clip of her exiting the car looks crazy though. I didn't relise she was that big. Here's to hoping she's not surgically enhanced.

Oh, and slim chance she's a tranny. The Chinese don't have names like Steve and Margaret. They have names like Pleasant Grass and Divine Ocean, so BoBo could be fucking anything.
Bobo is usually a name they use for big boobs, so she's DJ big boobs. Makes sense.

Found this extremely busty and bouncy asian DJ.
The only lead i got on a name is "DJ BoBo" but when I search it I just get some dude =.=
And I think she is either Chinese or Taiwanese.
Anyone got anything?
See above post.

Do you concur?