Did we get to a point where perfect women are all found?

ltdshred

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
I've been noticing less and less new threads, and I wonder if we as a group have covered most of the busty population. Have we already found all the women with perfect bodies?

I myself have only been going back to a few girls and even on instagram I only view a few. Anyone else have the same sentiment? :?:

fragmangh and others are finding new hot women all the time. Not sure what the point of this post is.

ltdshred said:
I've been noticing less and less new threads, and I wonder if we as a group have covered most of the busty population. Have we already found all the women with perfect bodies?

I myself have only been going back to a few girls and even on instagram I only view a few. Anyone else have the same sentiment? :?:

of course not... not to be rude but this suggestion is somewhat absurd for several reasons...

there are about 4 billion women in the world... let's assume 0.001% of women have proportions at least somewhat like edolazz (so about 1 in every 1,000 women)... this would mean there are about 40,000 of these women in the world... we've found MAYBE fifteen of these 99.999 percentile women here on this forum (edolazz, Missy, Ellie, I'm speaking of this caliber of woman, your definition of "perfect" might be different)

of course not all of these women use social media... but tens of thousands of people create accounts on facebook and instagram every day... and this rate will only increase as the internet becomes more prevalent in poorer areas of the world (which happen to be where the biggest breasts tend to be at! :D)

On top of all this, depending on your definition of "perfect", the 0.001% estimate may be too conservative! When I am out and about, it seems approximately 1 out of 10 women I randomly see satisfy my personal standards for breast size and body type. This means there are theoretically nearly half a billion women out there who satisfy my busty needs
:shock:

And of course, puberty continuously adds to this pool...as Watermeloncholy so poetically pointed out in the post above :wink:

So no, barring some sort of mandatory global digital social media census, we are never going to run out of girls :p

You have to understand it's not whether or not the women are out there, it's that they aren't going to do stuff that will make the rest of their lives a nightmare socially and otherwise. Due to the internet making everything so accessible, it makes sense that they don't want to. Amateur stuff still happens a lot though. Pro stuff is really hurting these days.

gohawkeyes_62 said:
ltdshred said:

of course not... not to be rude but this suggestion is somewhat absurd for several reasons...

there are about 4 billion women in the world... let's assume 0.001% of women have proportions at least somewhat like edolazz (so about 1 in every 1,000 women)... this would mean there are about 40,000 of these women in the world... we've found MAYBE fifteen of these 99.999 percentile women here on this forum (edolazz, Missy, Ellie, I'm speaking of this caliber of woman, your definition of "perfect" might be different)

of course not all of these women use social media... but tens of thousands of people create accounts on facebook and instagram every day... and this rate will only increase as the internet becomes more prevalent in poorer areas of the world (which happen to be where the biggest breasts tend to be at! :D)

On top of all this, depending on your definition of "perfect", the 0.001% estimate may be too conservative! When I am out and about, it seems approximately 1 out of 10 women I randomly see satisfy my personal standards for breast size and body type. This means there are theoretically nearly half a billion women out there who satisfy my busty needs

And of course, puberty continuously adds to this pool...as Watermeloncholy so poetically pointed out in the post above :wink:

So no, barring some sort of mandatory global digital social media census, we are never going to run out of girls :p

I hate it when people say 'well there's billions of women out there.' But that doesn't mean they're entirely accessible. So I would say the percentages are much much smaller than .0001%. I would also say that you need to factor in age of their prime 18-35. So that's even considerably less...

And like you said, now you need to factor in people who have social media. So we may be reaching a point where 'edollaz' like people that want to be found have been founded.

That's where my theory lies. I don't see anyone earth shattering anymore like BraShop or Lucie Wilde. The findable population not found is either significantly small or we have truly reached the point where we did find everyone.

Well, I also have this feeling..

I mean, hot girls appear everyday, but I guess the point of the thread is to note that maybe we have already witnessed the upper limit of sexiness that the female form can achieve...

I mean, we all have that one model (or maybe more than one) that had proportions so insane that they "ruined" all other women for us..

Considering tits, I know that after I have seen Eden Mor (pre-weight loss), Maserati, Leanne Crow, Milena Velba and Nadine Jensen, no one has REALLY made my jaw drop in the recent past, if we consider bodyshape alone.

Ass-wise, it seems to be anatomically impossible to get better hip-to-waist ratio and overall figure than Blondie Fesser, followed closely by Ryan Smiles..

Dominican Posion, Olivia Jackson and Anastasia Lux have provided a never-before-seen combo of big asses and big tits on the same bodies..

And as for sexual energy, no one has topped Gianna Michaels' voracity as of yet...

Anyway, that's how it goes for me... if you guys know hotter chicks please let me know. I guess that's the purpuse of this thread.. to tell which chick, in our opinion, remais unsurpassed and maybe find new "contenders" to occupy the throne..

Honestly if we're not talking Himiwako proportions I just feel like I'm wasting my time.

So either Himi herself needs to start posting again or more women with those kind of boobs need to start popping up for more than just a brief "I'm getting these reduced" video.

There's still plenty of great women to find out there. Just do some creative searching & stop waiting for others to do the searching for you. 8)

Is this like that guy in the US Patents office circa 1900 who suggested shutting up shop because everything had now been invented.

ltdshred said:
gohawkeyes_62 said:
ltdshred said:

I hate it when people say 'well there's billions of women out there.' But that doesn't mean they're entirely accessible. So I would say the percentages are much much smaller than .0001%. I would also say that you need to factor in age of their prime 18-35. So that's even considerably less...

And like you said, now you need to factor in people who have social media. So we may be reaching a point where 'edollaz' like people that want to be found have been founded.

That's where my theory lies. I don't see anyone earth shattering anymore like BraShop or Lucie Wilde. The findable population not found is either significantly small or we have truly reached the point where we did find everyone.

I'm not sure you're grasping the size of the numbers here...or my math...

In simpler terms: there are a LOT of big boobed women on earth, every day MANY of them join social media...thus the big boob population online grows every day... there isn't a limit or "cap", it's not a finite resource

Do you truly believe a forum of a few hundred guys (only a tiny fraction of whom actively search for big boob material and share gals they find) has discovered every big boobed woman on social media?

There is much more out there... much much much more...

Can mods lock this thread? This all boils down to a simple logical fallacy and hard-to-grasp probabilities lol... waste of bits!
:lol:

liesder31 said:
Ass-wise, it seems to be anatomically impossible to get better hip-to-waist ratio and overall figure than Blondie Fesser, followed closely by Ryan Smiles..

LMAO. Your head would explode if you ever stepped foot in Atlanta.

randomguy_7 said:
Some of you guys need to get out more ...

Yep.

What constitutes 'busty' and a pleasing body can vary amongst people, but I see many attractive and busty women just in my local area. Names, whether they have social media I don't know (and don't think is important,) but there are many unknown women out there.

I don't think every single women needs to be 'shared' with the world and infact like the idea that you could personally find an appealing woman or see something amazing in your day-to-day life.

Not everything has to be documented...

BestUsernameEver said:
There's still plenty of great women to find out there. Just do some creative searching & stop waiting for others to do the searching for you. 8)

I agree. The sheer number of women online and the high use of private accounts makes it really challenging.

gohawkeyes_62 said:
ltdshred said:
gohawkeyes_62 said:
ltdshred said:

In simpler terms: there are a LOT of big boobed women on earth, every day MANY of them join social media...thus the big boob population online grows every day... there isn't a limit or "cap", it's not a finite resource

Do you truly believe a forum of a few hundred guys (only a tiny fraction of whom actively search for big boob material and share gals they find) has discovered every big boobed woman on social media?

Can mods lock this thread? This all boils down to a simple logical fallacy and hard-to-grasp probabilities lol... waste of bits!

I'm just saying those women who join social media every day all don't want to be discovered. They set their IGs and FBs to private where it makes it impossible to find more than the already famous ones (MiniJello, BethLily, etc.).

Not every woman has social media, nor do they want to be discovered by people like us..

ltdshred said:
gohawkeyes_62 said:
ltdshred said:
gohawkeyes_62 said:
ltdshred said:

I'm just saying those women who join social media every day all don't want to be discovered. They set their IGs and FBs to private where it makes it impossible to find more than the already famous ones (MiniJello, BethLily, etc.).

Not every woman has social media, nor do they want to be discovered by people like us..

ok...but do you understand that the concept of "every woman" doesn't make mathematical sense when talking about a non-static population? The population of women changes every day... every day new busty gals either start hitting puberty or join social media... which means statistically speaking, especially given the manpower limitations of this forum, there will always, always, ALWAYS, be another busty chick to discover on social media... and every once in a while one of these gals will be a legend like minijello and bethlily

Maybe you guys should spend more time looking for new girls instead of rambling on and on about the same stuff. 8)

I think both sides of this debate have brought up excellent points.

It is true that there will never be an "end" to the rise of big-titty women. That is a good thing. And I don't think anyone would question it. To do so would be like saying "science has ended here, there is nothing left to discover". Or the quote from the US patent office that Eric already mentioned.

However, I think we should be gentle to the original poster, as he is expressing the quandary that the current world population is 7.6 billion and yet we seem to have no more superstar boob models than we did during the 1994 Boob Cruise. The 1990s seemed to show giant-tit strippers on TV every week, but now an entire year passes on TV with maybe only one quick flash of some actress's small tits.

Of course we have seen some astounding breasts (Himiwako, Abbi, et al) but I kind of get it - superstar models still seem to be in short supply. And there may be a worry that the world is "moving on" from big boobs. That the 90's were the last gasp praising the almighty breast, and we will look back on them the way old people fondly remember the 1950s.

antoniorosa said:
I think both sides of this debate have brought up excellent points.

It is true that there will never be an "end" to the rise of big-titty women. That is a good thing. And I don't think anyone would question it. To do so would be like saying "science has ended here, there is nothing left to discover". Or the quote from the US patent office that Eric already mentioned.

However, I think we should be gentle to the original poster, as he is expressing the quandary that the current world population is 7.6 billion and yet we seem to have no more superstar boob models than we did during the 1994 Boob Cruise. The 1990s seemed to show giant-tit strippers on TV every week, but now an entire year passes on TV with maybe only one quick flash of some actress's small tits.

Of course we have seen some astounding breasts (Himiwako, Abbi, et al) but I kind of get it - superstar models still seem to be in short supply. And there may be a worry that the world is "moving on" from big boobs. That the 90's were the last gasp praising the almighty breast, and we will look back on them the way old people fondly remember the 1950s.

I think you express my point best. Thank you for your post. I'm not obviously talking about seeing an end to new big boob discoveries. It just seems like they really are always in short supply, and I think one important factor in all of this is BREAST REDUCTION. How many girls do you see get them because of back problems or public shame? People want to look more like Demi Lovato than Jessica Simpson nowadays.

Conclusion: You might see new discoveries, but they will become less and less as the RATE of discovery becomes smaller.

Just smize,dudes!
Just smize!

Attachments

• 53BB6F90-2F33-4F4B-9A06-AFFA618DE0C1.jpeg
    53BB6F90-2F33-4F4B-9A06-AFFA618DE0C1.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 81
  • A236D196-20BD-41EA-A9DE-F06B6C3DD546.jpeg
    A236D196-20BD-41EA-A9DE-F06B6C3DD546.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 90
  • D8D91086-CE39-49E0-A8C7-98787480EF85.gif
    D8D91086-CE39-49E0-A8C7-98787480EF85.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 79