leontits

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Well, I’m creating this thread to help you, and other guys help us too, to find your girl! Plz, some rules which u need follow first!
1- Respect any guys questions and requests
2- Every bad discussion gonna be send to ADM or MODERATOR to stop unnecessary discussions
3- Check first if the girl which u trying to find is not in DNP list (Do not post)
4- Try to not ask about granny, mature, or some bizarre request plz, if u want it, send me on PV and I gonna help u T-T
5- In any case DONT SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFO! Example: some random girl with Instagram, TikTok, or Facebook, too much personal info gonna be reported to ADM to solve the problem!
6- Help each other in any case, respecting, friendly, and with maturity.
7 and last- enjoy, and let’s make this place enjoyable

I don't have a picture for reference but it was a video of Ines Cudna on youtube and I can't find it anymore.

She was trying on different kinds of bra. One I think was white, another was polka dot.

Can anyone link me the video if they know what I am talking about?

I don't have a picture for reference but it was a video of Ines Cudna on youtube and I can't find it anymore.

She was trying on different kinds of bra. One I think was white, another was polka dot.

Okay. I wanna try to search it for u bro!

Just a question, she’s was testing different bras? Or is two different videos? Or same video?

Ines Cudna trying on bras... I'm assuming it was when she was shooting for Busty.pl

I mean I always remember when Merilyn Sakova and Sabrina Oda were racing to try on clothes and bras. That was a great scene.

Ok, I will search for u, tanks for details

I can't confirm that it was for Busty.pl. I don't think so. She looked more mature than busty.pl days.

Her hair was long and cury from what I remember.

Yes it was one video where she tried on different bras.