Crystal Rose, Former tiktok titter - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

I have seen her tiktok before. I was wondering if she did sale. Yeah she is really huge and you really see it her tiktoks. She seem legit when you messaged her?

I have seen her tiktok before. I was wondering if she did sale. Yeah she is really huge and you really see it her tiktoks. She seem legit when you messaged her?
She messaged me out the blue. We had a convo before a couple weeks back and she recently got a patron, so I would think its legit.

some more

Attachments

• Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws_whs17 - topless and not looking as big in this one.png
    Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws_whs17 - topless and not looking as big in this one.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 2,233
  • Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws_whs17 .jpg
    Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws_whs17 .jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2,058
  • Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws_whs17 green shirt.jpg
    Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws_whs17 green shirt.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,916
More of this massive jugged girl!!
Well, this one isn't particularly sexy but it may appeal to (1) Her biggest fans, or (2) Dungeons & Dragons nerds.
Her D&D character is a bard named Diocles. In the real world, Diocles was a Greek mathematician who lived from 240 BC to 180 BC.
And in D&D, the bard is a lesser-used but very versatile class, capable of combat and of magic (divine magic in earlier editions, arcane magic in later editions). Bards use their artistic talents to induce magical effects and inspire the rest of the group.

Attachments

• Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws dancing about her D&D Party (her character class is Bard).png
    Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws dancing about her D&D Party (her character class is Bard).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 655
  • Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws dancing about her D&D Party (her character class is Bard).mp4
    1.7 MB
History Lesson:
You may be wondering how she became popular online. It was a time when her page was only getting between 30-60 views tops.
Then she did a little dance on this one that showed how big her tits looked braless. How many views did this one video get? 3700.
I think she still thinks it was because of her dancing skills. Oh, silly girl.

Attachments

• Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws dancing to Birthday Suit song.png
    Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws dancing to Birthday Suit song.png
    922.7 KB · Views: 563
  • Crystal Rose AKA cat_claws dancing to Birthday Suit song.mp4
    773.8 KB
I sent her money and 2 days later she didn't send me shit. I gave her a few chances and her 1st was I work tomorrow and get off at 5 so when I get home Ill take and send them. I message her asking the day of no response. I message her again saying I want a refund and she says okay and I was just going to send the video. So I reply saying okay well send the video I waited all day and night and you still have not sent it. 7 hours later I told her I want my refund. She had time during all this to upload a new video but now the video I payed for. She is a scam. I already told to PP about it so hopefully they cancel her account.

TLD:R I sent her money waited 2 days for her to send me something, she didn;t but but uploads a new video during my 2 days of waiting on the video she "claimed" she made. I told PP to issue me a refund due to sending money to a Fraudulent PP account.

This is why I hate paying 1st, its rare that its a scam but she clear is one, the only win is probably not even really her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been here since 2009 and this is only my 4th and now 5th post I have ever made so just a warning to stay away if I were you. Not worth the drama.
Sucks she scammed you man. I honestly now wish I said it earlier but I bought a video off her and she actually sent it. I was holding off to see if anyone had anything else. I think I’ll just drop it now I don’t wanna se anyone else get scammed