REQUEST cobymj

Requesting more content and/or information
Im in the process of recovering them. Its gonna take a bit. Ill post them when I have them, becauss fuck this this bitch she deserves to have her shit leaked lol.
Anything on these pictures?

First things first, are there any updates on the pictures? Just curious

Seconden, i thought u guys perhaps where wondering what she been up too on passes. She continues with her baking stuff. Tbh the stuff she bakes looks delicious. But that not what we are really into...lol. she also post some pictures and video's with "spicy" stuff. Although she said she wouldnt. I am not subbed, just following her. Not gonna spend anything on her. But i wanted to share this info with you guys

Seconden, i thought u guys perhaps where wondering what she been up too on passes. She continues with her baking stuff. Tbh the stuff she bakes looks delicious. But that not what we are really into...lol. she also post some pictures and video's with "spicy" stuff. Although she said she wouldnt. I am not subbed, just following her. Not gonna spend anything on her. But i wanted to share this info with you guys
Yeah she do be yappin… but I doubt there is any substance

Attachments

• 5D998B99-EF0E-42BB-8409-211820D9B38E.jpeg
    5D998B99-EF0E-42BB-8409-211820D9B38E.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 153
Very much yapping, she just posted a $60USD video yesterday that's 4 seconds long. I might post some stuff off her passes that I got just to see and let's just say the $20usd version was what you'd see on twitch or something.

Here are 2 pics from the "spicy" stuff

Attachments

• Cobypic.jpg
    Cobypic.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 198
  • 9087569ci488237885.jpg
    9087569ci488237885.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 36638br8774b942e.jpg
    36638br8774b942e.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 210

No update on pics yet. Hit a stalemate with the help of someone else here. Im gonna be trying to get him something else. Hopefully he or I can get it working.

Very much yapping, she just posted a $60USD video yesterday that's 4 seconds long. I might post some stuff off her passes that I got just to see and let's just say the $20usd version was what you'd see on twitch or something.
I’m interested to how bad the $20 video is lol. I feel like she will open up to it.

haha Spicy....yeah right..more like luke warm....not even worth the time...or money. sorry for your loss:cry:
Ahhh was happy to let it go just to see how much of a waste it was gonna be!
People have bought the $60 USD video which is pretty crazy

I’m interested to how bad the $20 video is lol. I feel like she will open up to
Might post it in a bit of time, but definitely noticed she's switched around things, started off not posting anything then posting a few 'spicy' things and then mostly posting that type of content. Probs wasn't getting any money doing lifestyle shit.

Might post it in a bit of time, but definitely noticed she's switched around things, started off not posting anything then posting a few 'spicy' things and then mostly posting that type of content. Probs wasn't getting any money doing lifestyle shit.
Would appreciate the post of what she currently has. She is going to do some wild shit eventually. Even a JOI type thing from her would make her actual money

nahh bro we need to see what color are her nipples for sure