Cliolune, aka Kleio

Admin Edit:
Scroll down to post #12 to see BR images.

BQ

Anybody know who this is? I'm sure I'm not the first to ask.. any info would be appreciated :)

Attachments

• 304388_cliolune_chair006.jpeg
    304388_cliolune_chair006.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 951
  • 294559_0010406615.jpeg
    294559_0010406615.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,090
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks dude. I didn't realize her name was in the title of the photo lol

Does anyone have a new link to a rar or zip of her? Or a link to collections or something

Mod Edit:
Dead link deleted.

BQ

Her flickr, but yeah she had a reduction.

Love her boobs. Wonder what her size is.
That's an old one, it's Clio. I've notice things of the past are resurfacing in here, reddit, and vola from the new members. Too much tiddes in one lifetime. You'll find more in the link but sad news of a reduction.

(from the IDaM&R sub-forum)
Admin Edit:
Thank you @voop

Threads merged. Redundant link deleted.

BQ

Attachments

• Clio1.jpg
    Clio1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 940
  • Clio2.jpg
    Clio2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,011
Super hot! Thanks. Reminds me of wifes tits before kids.

Last edited:
Super hot! Thanks. Reminds me of wifes tits before kids.
While your Participation is great, please do not forget to show your Appreciation by clicking the Like button in the bottom right corner of the post.

Does anyone else remember this babe about 10-15 years ago? Posted photos to imageshack or something like that, white girl in her early 20s with gigantic boobs (about H cups) on average frame but really good pale skin and she was super cute with short hair and glasses. She got posted on BustyWebShots a lot but then she got them reduced for whatever reason shortly after she started getting "mainstream" attention, she had a tattoo of the sun in her lower back.

I remember there wasn't many pics floating around of her after that because it was so early in free photo filehosting that nobody thought to save them.