Church minister gigantomastia.

cedricm

BANNED
Reaction score
Late 80's in Sunday School they sent a minister a couple years older than us high schoolers as a peer most ministers were much older and it was noted the age gap was a distraction. We'll call her Nora, light skinned, brown 80s updo, medium build but it was obvious she was in the early stages of BBW dom with her full cheeks and bulging chest. No doubt she was a moving and unforgettable speaker once you drew your eyes from the straining buttons of her white blouse offering a peek at the considerable beige bra beneath. My attendance was sporadic so maybe a year went by before I saw her next. We were gathered in the comissary for a new program where we were inducted to small diverse prayer groups at random. I spot her easily across the room and every huge tit alarm went off at once, blushing, pulse racing dry mouth knees week, instant sweats. There is Nora, her body gone nuclear in the interim a solid 40 lbs heavier, in a tight strained kool aid red sweater with a white battleship bra underneath fully visible. She was easily in the high 50 inches around the bustline her breasts started at her collarbone and sloped dramatically out and slung just below her waistline. In a battle with Kerisha Mark the infamous NNN texas reduction case, shed easily beat Ms Mark.The tension in that room was unreal, people we trying not stare, nervous grins. She stood chatting seemingly oblivious to all this. I'll never forget the poor woman seated directly in front of her who turned around to scan the room and was greeted with a red wall of Nora's medicine ball tits, she turned back so fast, omg :)
I've looked Nora up since and sadly the rest of her caught up proportionally, but what a day.

Late 80's in Sunday School they sent a minister a couple years older than us high schoolers as a peer most ministers were much older and it was noted the age gap was a distraction. We'll call her Nora, light skinned, brown 80s updo, medium build but it was obvious she was in the early stages of BBW dom with her full cheeks and bulging chest. No doubt she was a moving and unforgettable speaker once you drew your eyes from the straining buttons of her white blouse offering a peek at the considerable beige bra beneath. My attendance was sporadic so maybe a year went by before I saw her next. We were gathered in the comissary for a new program where we were inducted to small diverse prayer groups at random. I spot her easily across the room and every huge tit alarm went off at once, blushing, pulse racing dry mouth knees week, instant sweats. There is Nora, her body gone nuclear in the interim a solid 40 lbs heavier, in a tight strained kool aid red sweater with a white battleship bra underneath fully visible. She was easily in the high 50 inches around the bustline her breasts started at her collarbone and sloped dramatically out and slung just below her waistline. In a battle with Kerisha Mark the infamous NNN texas reduction case, shed easily beat Ms Mark.The tension in that room was unreal, people we trying not stare, nervous grins. She stood chatting seemingly oblivious to all this. I'll never forget the poor woman seated directly in front of her who turned around to scan the room and was greeted with a red wall of Nora's medicine ball tits, she turned back so fast, omg :)
I've looked Nora up since and sadly the rest of her caught up proportionally, but what a day.
What happened to her

What happened to her
He said the rest of her caught up to her proportionately. So she got a 50-inch waist to match her 50-inch chest, which means she has transformed into a soup can for a body. That and the fact that she's probably past the age of 75 now, and it may have been enough to douse the flame that once was.

Look up Brigitte Bardot if you want to see how aging can really erode one's attractiveness.