Another church girl with big juggs going bad

T

titman04

I honestly don’t know if this big titty thirst I have is a curse or not, but I met yet another big titty girl.

I saw this lady pop up on my feed, and I added her on Facebook. So I message her on Tuesday this past week, and we get on a phone call the next day. I tell her that I’ll be back in town the next day, and it would be great to meet up for a drink. So luckily it’s her off day the Thursday, and we meet up. Absolutely massive tits - at least I or J cup with bullet nipples.

We met up for the drink and headed to watch a movie in the cinema, during which of course I kissed her and groped those monsters. I got her over to my place yesterday and ended up fucking her all day with my hands and face in those massive tits. Her pussy was so sore after all the rounds. Will drop some content in the next week or two, but here is a preview.

Attachments

• IMG_2509.jpeg
    IMG_2509.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 2,927
  • IMG_2511.jpeg
    IMG_2511.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 2,930
  • IMG_2512.jpeg
    IMG_2512.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 2,976
Managed to nail this one twice. Then she started trying to hint at me for money haha! I don’t play those games unfortunately haha. Might hit her up again in a few months if she calms down, but this girl was trying to tie me down - sharing videos of us on her TikTok and shit. Still managed to fuck these titties properly though.

Attachments

• IMG_2746.jpeg
    IMG_2746.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,949
  • 7699f397-070d-4016-84da-4194a0de154e.jpeg
    7699f397-070d-4016-84da-4194a0de154e.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,957
Managed to nail this one twice. Then she started trying to hint at me for money haha! I don’t play those games unfortunately haha. Might hit her up again in a few months if she calms down, but this girl was trying to tie me down - sharing videos of us on her TikTok and shit. Still managed to fuck these titties properly though.
Enormous! Fr lucky guy!

What the hell was she thinking about?!
Good job those nipples are nice

I know you sucked them good.