Christina Hendricks

M

maligec

Found this one on imdb

I don't like scrolling and losing my eyesight to busty beauties just like anyone else here so I pack it up in a nice rar file.... enjoy guys

Attachments

• 2009-09-22_133120.jpg
    2009-09-22_133120.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,006
  • 2009-09-22_133657.jpg
    2009-09-22_133657.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,053
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you never heard of Christina Hendricks? She's an American actress, probably the only one in mainstream Hollywood with boobs near that size.

You just found an article written in Polish, and as a world-famous actress, she probably has articles written about her in every language. (BTW these pix are already well known.)

you know what cracks me up? that geek in the black vest and striped sweater is her husband....LOL

gohawkeyes_62 said:
you know what cracks me up? that geek in the black vest and striped sweater is her husband....LOL

He's also the "snozzberries" guy from Super Troopers... what a lucky son of a bitch!

Look up the show "Hap & Leonard" - was on Sundance last spring or summer. She wore a bunch of skin-tight button down shirts and tight jeans in pretty much every episode. In one of the episodes she and the lead male character fall out of a raft, then have mostly clothed sex after they get out of the water. They don't show anything, but the male character fondles her boobs once or twice while she is soaking wet.

doubleintegral said:
Look up the show "Hap & Leonard" - was on Sundance last spring or summer. She wore a bunch of skin-tight button down shirts and tight jeans in pretty much every episode. In one of the episodes she and the lead male character fall out of a raft, then have mostly clothed sex after they get out of the water. They don't show anything, but the male character fondles her boobs once or twice while she is soaking wet.

Attachments

• christina hendricks grope.PNG
    christina hendricks grope.PNG
    254.2 KB · Views: 4,440
She's nice, but it makes me feel a bit sad that she's now regarded as the bustiest mainstream actress at only an E cup or thereabouts.