Chlozee [No Premium/Paid Content]

I think she's in the West Midlands, England. Near to Birmingham. I will not divulge more information publicly, I don't feel it's right to do so. Sorry!
Thanks - it's always best to keep things private, as no one needs to know where a girl is from. We can all enjoy the tits, whether it is Brum, West Mids, Mercia, or wherever.

Thanks - it's always best to keep things private, as no one needs to know where a girl is from. We can all enjoy the tits, whether it is Brum, West Mids, Mercia, or wherever.
Only reason I ask is because I think I saw her. She’s a big women, very broad, tried to cover her chest with a big baggy rock band t shirt.

The reality of boobs that big isn’t for me but great to look at

Is her OF still active?
I signed up on the 9th, saw a post from her about re-sending recent videos for purchase to people's inboxes, and to message her if you're interested. So, I messaged her this:
"Saw your post about buying some recent videos you've posted. I'm interested, but what's available? Any b/g content? riding videos? boobie jumping videos?"

A day later, I was looking at my bank and noticed a refund from OF.
Went on the site and saw that my membership to her had been canceled and I can't view her page anymore...
Seems odd that she would block me over the message I sent, so did she shut down her page or something?

Is her OF still active?
I signed up on the 9th, saw a post from her about re-sending recent videos for purchase to people's inboxes, and to message her if you're interested. So, I messaged her this:
"Saw your post about buying some recent videos you've posted. I'm interested, but what's available? Any b/g content? riding videos? boobie jumping videos?"

A day later, I was looking at my bank and noticed a refund from OF.
Went on the site and saw that my membership to her had been canceled and I can't view her page anymore...
Seems odd that she would block me over the message I sent, so did she shut down her page or something?
lol thats really weird approach from her...offer something, then block a customer :D
I tried her OF for a month recently and she would send messages with some pics/video behind paywall about once in four days
other than that she would post non-paywall stuff quite rarely and most of it is leaked

I think they need the money at times, then when they don’t they realise there’s a video of me fucking myself on my sofa with a dildo that’ll be on the internet forever!

That post cum clarity !