Chloe Vevrier Appreciation Thread (No Full Photo Sets or Full Videos allowed)

I had never seen those pics with the 2003 watermark. They're nice, looks more like the real Chloe than the airbrushed stuff of the later years!

Last edited:
Reactions: mal
what happened to the other thread that had some candids(?) ?

what happened to the other thread that had some candids(?) ?
Could have been because your post was in her other thread (since merged), which was not easily traceable because to poster changed her name around.

So, check through this thread to see if the pix you want are here.

I liked her stuff back in the 1990s... and the occasional current candid picture of her that you might see. In her current commercial photo sets, her face is so heavily airbrushed she looks more like a Japanese anime character. There nothing wrong with a red hot woman aging... but the airbrushing by Black & Decker look isn't good.

I liked her stuff back in the 1990s... and the occasional current candid picture of her that you might see. In her current commercial photo sets, her face is so heavily airbrushed she looks more like a Japanese anime character. There nothing wrong with a red hot woman aging... but the airbrushing by Black & Decker look isn't good.

Not sure why they do it with all her photos. She looks perfectly fine without it. She was great when she came on the scene in the 90s, but I think she was at her best about 10 years ago, give or take.

Not sure why they do it with all her photos. She looks perfectly fine without it. She was great when she came on the scene in the 90s, but I think she was at her best about 10 years ago, give or take.

I agree, her boobs increased in size with aging and about that time she was almost insanely sexy, heaven-like stuff. I think she's the model which better suits the "goddess" categorization.

At the same time, I always enjoy going through her material from when she was a young girl up to now, she is special in different ways but always unique. Sometimes is her eyes, sometimes the way she poses, her body of course, but it just never bores me.

Well, don't know if you could tell but she's my favourite :-D :-D

Considering just how airbrushed her face has been for ages, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd have trouble getting into her own conventions without ID, as no one would recognise her face.

Considering just how airbrushed her face has been for ages, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd have trouble getting into her own conventions without ID, as no one would recognise her face.

Well I guess her diary pics come to the rescue in that case!

Great stuff! Please keep it going! Any new pics would be welcomed! ;)