Chloe Jade / Chloe Pauley - busty british brunette BBW4U

i'd love to see this chubby bitch getting railed by a succession of heavily endowed men. One of them ones where she would start off handling it well but half way through you can see she's starting to question the choices she's made in life and by the end she's just a humiliated cum soaked mess.

I feel this girl is more ass than tits :/
She’s more of a rip off than anything, all her nude stuff is PPV she only sends what she wants to so don’t ask her for requests , a half decent tit video will set you back £40/50 not had the nerve to buy her pussy stuff as that’s about £50/60, she has got BG stuff mostly her BJ but the videos about 8 seconds long for 50 again , there’s still something about her though I want to see

She’s more of a rip off than anything, all her nude stuff is PPV she only sends what she wants to so don’t ask her for requests , a half decent tit video will set you back £40/50 not had the nerve to buy her pussy stuff as that’s about £50/60, she has got BG stuff mostly her BJ but the videos about 8 seconds long for 50 again , there’s still something about her though I want to see
Completely agree

Yeah fuck that haha

Does anyone know any onlyfans girls with a similar build/vibe to Chloe?

Anyone got that bj vid?

I'm grateful for that one guy buying and posting her dudes, but his use of brokies is hilarious for this very reason.

Guys like that know the cost of everything amd the value of nothing.