ChatBots like GPT3.5/GPT4.0/Bing AI. - how to get the latest & greatest from these

AntonioRosa

TITs Posting King
Reaction score
I'm interested in helping people design prompts to get the best possible answers from AI ChatBots like GPT3.5/GPT4.0/Bing AI.
So this is not a thread for AI nudes, which already exists anyway.

GPT3.5/GPT4.0/Bing A.I. are considered **AI-powered generative language models**

Chatbots like GPT3.5/GPT4.0/Bing A.I. are not engines or websites, but they can be accessed through different platforms, such as web browsers, apps, or software. For example, you can use Bing Chat through the Microsoft Edge browser or the Bing app on your smartphone. You can also use ChatGPT through the OpenAI website or the Slack app

These chatbots are based on the same fundamental language model, known as GPT-3.5, but they are running different versions and have different features and limitations. For example, Bing Chat uses a testing version of the GPT-4 model, which is more advanced than ChatGPT's GPT-3.5-turbo model. However, ChatGPT has more flexibility and functionality than Bing Chat, such as generating code, writing stories, or creating images.

They keep CHANGING as well. While their databases grow, programmers often have to teach it to filter out sensitive information in responses (we can all agree we don't want others accessing your private information using one of these tools). So a secondary debate has been: ARE THESE TOOLS GETTING TOO LAME DUE TO EXTREME RESPONSE FILTERING?

I think they will overall get better though. They must. All tech people are focusing on this to get better than today.

And have you heard one can feed an image to ChatGPT now and get foreign language translated in the image, as well as details about the image itself?
That's pretty cool. That may be a pay feature right now, but I need you all to keep me updated on what the capabilities are.

Attachments

• ChatGPT.png
    ChatGPT.png
    865.4 KB · Views: 2
You mention wanting to "helping people design prompts to get the best possible answers from AI ChatBots like GPT3.5/GPT4.0/Bing AI."
Do you have an example? :)

You mention wanting to "helping people design prompts to get the best possible answers from AI ChatBots like GPT3.5/GPT4.0/Bing AI."
Do you have an example? :)
I have one poor example, but maybe later I can do a better one.
In the attached example, I got a response that 45% of people believe in a supreme being.
When I realized the question should be fine tuned, the answer was 63% when I asked it to get specific for the U.S.

I almost think every time someone tries to ask AI something, they should also re-design their question to see if the answer is different.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More importantly: I want to see how much this technology can help our daily lives.
Has it helped anyone on here write better?
Has anyone used it to write to a court and get out of a traffic ticket?
Has anyone used it to reconfigure their diet/lose weight?
Has anyone used it for new Excel formulae?

I think we could be using this more, but a thread like this may be needed to show people how.

Attachments

• A.I. - Belief in supreme Being - Prompts will Vary the answer.png
    A.I. - Belief in supreme Being - Prompts will Vary the answer.png
    309 KB · Views: 27
Hey Smart People: Would you be interested to know that paying members of ChatGPT4.0 now have the ability to let you directly scan into it articles, pictures, periodicals, spreadsheets, complicated blueprints, whatever you want and it will help you draw conclusions from them, or sort them, or make predictions from them, or tell you how to make money from it, or tell you extra, unknown information about their sources?

Where my evil geniuses at?

Hi again Smart People: I get it, AI is often over-touted these days. Sometimes, by marketing companies who either arbitrarily or artificially conjecture a silly version of it. When I saw "AI SHAMPOO" at a local grocery store, I wasn't sure whether to laugh it off or weep a little.

I plan to find ways to make this technology more presentable, and most importantly: BENEFITING YOUR OWN LIFE.

But not today, it's back to work for this indentured servant (for now!)