Casting the female lead in a feature film

H

HomoreSimpson

Hello all, I'm posting in hopes of getting some advice. My buddy is producing a horror film, and he wrote this character who has large breasts, as a role reversal of sorts. Most scary movies have the psycho chasing the busty victim, but this film has a busty chick as the psycho torturing a guy. And he's the one who's mostly naked while she is fully clothed.

The problem is these women are so hard to find. How many women are pretty, relatively slender, and have huge breasts? He's looking through thousands of actress profiles, but he wants a non-actress because it's a naturalistic film. I'm trying to help him find someone, since I am the boob conosseuir. He's reached out to a couple big names in the community and has said it's looking good, but I'd be surprised if he is able to cast one.

So how would he go about this? What would you do? It's like a needle in a hay stack.

Perhaps if you gave us a clue as to which continent you're on it might help. It's not much use us suggesting models in Britain if you're in South Africa, etc....

Yeah, I thought it was a great idea, as well.

I think he said he discussed a compensation package or offer, I don't know the lingo, that had airfare, hotel, and daily pay. I don't know the specifics, but you can PM me contact info and I can send it to him.

I wasn't expecting to find someone on the board, but that would be cool if that worked out.

eric69 said:
Perhaps if you gave us a clue as to which continent you're on it might help. It's not much use us suggesting models in Britain if you're in South Africa, etc....

Many apologies. I guess I've revealed my American arrogance.

They are shooting in America.

What about Wendy Fiore? She's certainly well-known in the big boob community but she's not an actress.

If it's fully clothed, there's lots of magic push up bras and stuffing can do.

Getting a non actor is not going to make it naturalistic, unless you find a busty woman who is also a serial killer. Sometimes you get lucky, but most non actors act awkward and hammy as shit on camera.

totalrandom1 said:
Getting a non actor is not going to make it naturalistic, unless you find a busty woman who is also a serial killer. Sometimes you get lucky, but most non actors act awkward and hammy as shit on camera.

Or just get a few guys to leer at her boobs and talk to them rather than her and it'll probably get her in the serial killer mood :D

Why not get Elizabeth Anne? She would play a great psychopath, wouldn't need to act either, could just play herself.

I wanted to bump this and keep the conversation going.

I appreciate the recommendations of known busty models, but are there other ways? Is his only option to generate a list of semi-popular busty chicks on social media and contact them all?

homoresimpson said:

I appreciate the recommendations of known busty models, but are there other ways? Is his only option to generate a list of semi-popular busty chicks on social media and contact them all?

tbsu I was tempted to try and set up a casting call for auditions last time I was in the DR, only there wasn't necessarily going to be a movie. No prizes for guessing what kind of character I was casting for. I got the idea from some Nollywood movie that someone posted on here actually: Sarafina.

I didn't have the connections at the time or the experience to confidently bring my plan to fruition, though. But in an environment like that, such a prospect is economically viable and very efficient as long as you have the reach (to get the attention of your targets). The boobs come to you rather than you seeking them out. It happens in America too but I reckon there are stricter protocols to uphold.

BTW, FWIW, that girl I mentioned IS currently and foreseeably in America.

Christina Hendricks would be perfect.

WatermeloncholyHunter said:
homoresimpson said:

tbsu I was tempted to try and set up a casting call for auditions last time I was in the DR, only there wasn't necessarily going to be a movie. No prizes for guessing what kind of character I was casting for. I got the idea from some Nollywood movie that someone posted on here actually: Sarafina.

I didn't have the connections at the time or the experience to confidently bring my plan to fruition, though. But in an environment like that, such a prospect is economically viable and very efficient as long as you have the reach (to get the attention of your targets). The boobs come to you rather than you seeking them out. It happens in America too but I reckon there are stricter protocols to uphold.

BTW, FWIW, that girl I mentioned IS currently and foreseeably in America.

Sorry if I didn't mention it before, but I'd love it if you PM'd me with more details about her.

My buddy recently mentioned putting up Craigslist ads in the major markets, which might work. To me, Craigslist hasn't seemed relevant in years, so I don't know how well that would work.