Candid thin huge tits at gym

I just seen this video like a month ago but didn't save it because I figured I wouldn't get back on the site. Another reason is because the video kinda sucked. What you see here is literally it. Someone just took some really good screencaps. The video is at a angle where you cant see any bounce or anything just glimpses. Not really worth it.

Last edited:
I just seen this video like a month ago but didn't save it because I figured I wouldn't get back on the site. Another reason is because thevideo kinda sucked. What you see here is literally it. Someone just took some really good screencaps. The video is at a angle where you cant see any bounce or anything just glimpses. Not really worth it.
Eh, still curious

I didn't take the pix in the actual gym itself as I use it on the regular and I'm kinda in two minds :unsure: :unsure: as whether to reveal her face for the same reason.

It's a dilemma but there's enough to see that her gym game is no joke and while she goes hard with her leg game, she never has to worry about pecs day - for obvious reasons.
Ohhhh my gooooooood! I’m loving her more

Blooper Reel: Standby, Reshoots Pending

I was gonna trash these bloopers as I couldn't get the footage that I wanted which actually does her justice and was gonna go back for a mulligan instead....

She reckons she's a personal trainer at this particular gym which I don't need to pass too often. However, it means she's there regularly, so it makes sense to return. I tried to set up an appointment, figuring I could get better footage in the future, but she declined me as a client (she only does women - pause).
What an angel

I thought these were candid videos until I saw this. OP obviously knows her, it’s impossible to film someone on the treadmill right next to you without them noticing.
It's actually quite easy. :cool:

There are many spy cam apps you can get for your phone.
Turn it on, hit record, and with your earpods in start bopping like you're listening to music! :)
Ptar